HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wow Batman is in your backyard xD. I like the 2nd pic, it looks so lifelike.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Only a few hours to go till Christmas here in Cali. Cant wait to open up my fresh new DX12. :panic: :panic: :panic:

:lol

Okay so my batman's left set of ab armor is sitting slightly higher than the right side ab armor. I understand that the undersuit is fabric, so do I futz/move it around to correct the problem? Or is that dangerous? PS. Watching DKR right now, and so glad that I got this figure!

I am definitely getting a Hot Toys figure from my Wife for Christmas tomorrow. I don't know for certain which one, but based on when it arrived, I'm guessing Dx12.....I feel like a little kid, I want to go to sleep and it's only 7pm. :)

looking forward to see high quality picture from you soon!! I know you gonna make it look hella nice!! Let us know if it really is dream come true!! :hi5:

671015B3-E0FE-4BAD-865E-358F20D9446E-34952-000018A77D0E3623.jpg

Merry Christmas, my dear chumps.

Got mine from BBTS yesterday just in time for christmas heh.

Despite everything i've read and seen as far as issues with the figure and all the mods people are doing, i have been nothing but impressed with this figure, right out of the box with a little futzing i took these pics and i think he looks fantastic:
dxbat1_zpsc8b8942b.jpg

dxbat2_zpsff0a0cf0.jpg

dxbat3_zpsa0ae40a7.jpg

dxbat4_zps56a16543.jpg

dxbat5_zps9fb7362c.jpg

dxbat6_zps930d9595.jpg

Do wish he had the HK backpack though since he got the sticky bomb gun, i'd like to have one but i'm not seeing them on ebay.

Got mine 3 days ago but only got to futz it and do a few mods last night. Painting the eyelids, cutting the glove cuffs, and adding girth to the calves so far has done great improvements in an already good figure.

Right now the only thing I hate about this figure is that it's a big dust magnet. Especially the stock cape.

Please excuse my crappy pics. Merry Christmas to you all! :duff

Great work, really great pics you took as well. :)

Do wish he had the HK backpack though since he got the sticky bomb gun, i'd like to have one but i'm not seeing them on ebay.

Yeah, someone needs to start making custom backpacks. Creg? :pray:

I am definitely getting a Hot Toys figure from my Wife for Christmas tomorrow. I don't know for certain which one, but based on when it arrived, I'm guessing Dx12.....I feel like a little kid, I want to go to sleep and it's only 7pm. :)

DX12 it is!!! Merry Christmas!!! :yess:

Since its Christmas, whoever posts up the best DX12 pic today, will get a FREE lforigno short rayon cape.

To be fair, if you already have an lforigno cape, please don't hesitate to share your pics but I'd prefer to give it to someone who doesn't have one.

Since its Christmas, whoever posts up the best DX12 pic today, will get a FREE lforigno short rayon cape.

To be fair, if you already have an lforigno cape, please don't hesitate to share your pics but I'd prefer to give it to someone who doesn't have one.

Very generous :clap

Back