HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I was indifferent about Ledger. I figured they saw something they liked. This feels WRONG

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That petition is the lamest thing I've ever seen. Warner Bros. is probably laughing their *** off. They didn't pay heed to all the backlash in 1988 and they certainly didn't pay mind to it in 2006. There won't be a recast.

People did that "I'M GONNA RIOT AND PETITION" for Michael Keaton as Batman and Heath Ledger as the Joker. "Beetlejuice for Batman?", "Brokeback Joker", and they turned out great. :lol

Fanboys are the most entitled, self loathing, mag pies I've ever seen.

I am 100% on board with Affleck IF (big if) he is also directing the Justice League movie. I think he is a decent actor but a superb director and would be a worthy trade-off.

I am 100% on board with Affleck IF (big if) he is also directing the Justice League movie. I think he is a decent actor but a superb director and would be a worthy trade-off.

The rumors are that he gets the directing gig for solo Batman with this deal. That would make sense.

I'm sure WB has liked what they saw from Affleck in the last couple of years. It's the same reason they've tried to keep Christopher Nolan and Clint Eastwood around in the same good company.

That petition is the lamest thing I've ever seen. Warner Bros. is probably laughing their *** off. They didn't pay heed to all the backlash in 1988 and they certainly didn't pay mind to it in 2006. There won't be a recast.

People did that "I'M GONNA RIOT AND PETITION" for Michael Keaton as Batman and Heath Ledger as the Joker. "Beetlejuice for Batman?", "Brokeback Joker", and they turned out great. :lol

:goodpost: agreed 100%

The rumors are that he gets the directing gig for solo Batman with this deal. That would make sense.

I'm sure WB has liked what they saw from Affleck in the last couple of years. It's the same reason they've tried to keep Christopher Nolan and Clint Eastwood around in the same good company.

Exactly. WB is all about legacy and holding talent for years/decades. After Argo's Oscars you know he will be making movies with them for the next 10 years. At least every other one will be a Batman movie now :panic:

Still crossing my fingers for JL though. I don't want Snyder.

Goes to show most of the time people who aren't in the business aren't in it for a reason. Lots of armchair quarterbacks out there. :lol
Anyway how bout that DX 12!!:peace

How about the DX20, which will be the Affleck Batman.:slap

Honestly, I have a feeling it's coming, but it'll probably be a MMS.

How about the DX20, which will be the Affleck Batman.:slap

Honestly, I have a feeling it's coming, but it'll probably be a MMS.
:exactly:
Who knows DX MMS DXMMS Diecast alloy vibranium steel with fabric!:yess:

Lol. You guys are a bunch of ***holes.... seriously with that petition? Gtfo with that.

I should open a counter petition out of spite!

Do it. Petition their petition.

Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

I was indifferent about Ledger. I figured they saw something they liked. This feels WRONG

I'm conflicted about the Affleck Bat news.

Not sure if I hate it or not, but this does remind me of when I was about 11 years old and heard that Mr. Mom (Keaton) was going to play Batman. I was in total WTF mode for quite some time.:lol

I'm going to withhold judgment until I know more, as in--this new film has a trailer or something.

Last edited:

I'm conflicted about the Affleck Bat news.

Not sure if I hate it or not, but this does remind me of when I was about 11 years old and heard that Mr. Mom (Keaton) was going to play Batman. I was in total WTF mode for quite some time.:lol

I'm going to withhold judgment until I know more, as in--this new film has a trailer or something.

That is interesting because I was born in 1990. It seems like with Keaton and Ledger, people were up in arms because it was a guy who wasn't what you'd expect of a hero or villian. Affleck has done the hero thing, I have no interest in seeing him continue. Especially not as Batman

ask the multitudes in this forum who think affleck sucked 'Who gives a rats *** about Daredevil'.

and THAT'S why they should have cast an unknown. :lecture

:lol

I don't think you're reading my posts. How long ago was DD again? What has he done since then?

Yeah.

People are acting ridiculous. I ain't saying he'll be the Batman of all Batmans. I don't know but I am curious and don't think its a bad choice.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Excellent post and an excellent point.

These petitions are laughable to the highest degree. Entitled sounds about right. That's why I don't even visit the movie threads much. I find them more obnoxious than the collectible threads.

Excellent post and an excellent point.

These petitions are laughable to the highest degree. Entitled sounds about right. That's why I don't even visit the movie threads much. I find them more obnoxious than the collectible threads.

my opinion certainly isn't 'entitled' based. i've been watching movies for many years and i know when an actor is good, bad or ugly.

the persona an actor portrays off screen has a lot to do with the success he enjoys on screen too. look at all the superheroes of late, christian bale, henry cavill, chris hemsworth, chris evans. all young, handsome, strong and popular men. ben affleck isn't even in their league on or off screen. he's harrison ford in KOTCS. the ONLY model i think he can follow age and viral wise is robert downey jr. but affleck hasn't the personality that he does. do you think affleck will match the success of RDJ in iron man? pretty BIG gamble by WB. affleck should remain behind the camera. they can't all be matt damon.

Back