HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

This one doesn't do video, it's the Mk I. Only the Mk II and Mk III do video. I don't think I did any color correcting on this one, it was just shot using window light against a black backdrop, and he's standing on a mirror.

Tony - definitely a beautiful piece. Possibly my favorite stock HT figure, although my red Deadpool is still my fave overall. :)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i really love the dx12!

uh...i think i'm in the right thread.

batsnow03.jpg

Winter shot! :yess:

Tried to futz with it aka pull on it and here's what I came up with.

With the belt:
7B5F471F-650A-4296-AFC0-6AC8AE4945F0-3673-00000258953B17AF.jpg

943540C3-1AFC-4B2E-B440-6CD833462ECF-3673-00000258982E4042.jpg

Without the belt:
85A123E7-A6FE-4863-9083-88C80F84C02A-3673-000002572DB38847.jpg

52DBF2A8-06D4-479B-A98B-5431BC5C9E67-3673-0000025732D4943D.jpg

and the lifting back plate:

1B4876F1-BD5B-4F81-A497-86978FDECBFC-3673-000002572A55BB52.jpg

Worth replacing? Im curious, when you guys close the legs completely what is it supposed to look like? Does the cod piece pull toward one side or the other?

I don't think it's worth replacing as you might end up with a worse figure.

Mine had crooked cod piece too, but I was able to futz it by moving it from the crotch area. Surely that can be worked here. If not, I would try to unglue it and revalue it in the right position, same thing with the back plate...

It provides a tracking number whilst you manage your time to delete your account or cover your tracks. It also makes it harder for the buyer to get their money back as it will come up that they have actually received an item (regardless of it not being the item they wanted in the end).

On another note, has anyone ordered from ModelZone before? When do they normally get their stock in?

I have my batpod pre ordered with them. Hadn't used them before but il let you know what they're like when I'm done. Hey had it listed as arriving about the 17 th of December I think and then updated the listing to 1st of January, so at least they'll be up to date with whatever date they have listed.

BBTS shipped mine! super excite! now I need to find a small 4"-6" Batman with fabric cape!

Good to know im not on my own. Im still waiting for my dx12, dont think i'll be ordering from goodshipped again. :impatient:

Was it a pre order with them? I pre ordered a few things from them years ago and found that when they got them in stock they would list them on ebay with jacked up prices rather than send them out to customers. Took ages till they finally shipped me anything. That's why I never use them anymore.

Tried to futz with it aka pull on it and here's what I came up with.

Worth replacing? Im curious, when you guys close the legs completely what is it supposed to look like? Does the cod piece pull toward one side or the other?

Keep it.

When in doubt, and to ask in these forum,s it's obviously not that big of an issue.

Okay, that's awesome.

Harvey looks nice and jolly.

Harvey looks surprised :lol

Great pic :D

very cool holiday shot...:duff cheers to ya.

sorry for the slow thanks ~ this thread moves too fast!

in the absence, of batman, things devolve into chaos over a game of monkeys-in-a-barrel.

squabble.jpg

which is reason no. 187 why the dx12 gets my vote for fig of the year!

: D

my DX12 with custom mouth piece by robbiethepainter, gloves and neck mods, and custom cape by lforigno...

735550_10151299627464194_1662650959_o.jpg

I dont think the neck mod is necassary with the lforgino cape, looks a little too short imo :)

Is that a pile of cash on the left? :horror

got the dx12 and batpod for xmas. i cant for the life of me figure out how to put the cape in. ive looked through a heap of pages and cant find any clear instructions any help would be appreciated!
cheers

got the dx12 and batpod for xmas. i cant for the life of me figure out how to put the cape in. ive looked through a heap of pages and cant find any clear instructions any help would be appreciated!
cheers

In the search box, go to advanced search and type in Maglor in the box for posts by members. He made a very clear picture diagram on how to install the cape properly

My problem with the cape was that I was trying to put the two plastic tabs under the armor backwards. The side with the cape attached to it needs to go in first, not the bare end of the plastic tabs. Once I tried that it still did take some futzing, but not too bad.

I dont think the neck mod is necassary with the lforgino cape, looks a little too short imo :)

oo i think its the angle...took the pic from lower angle so its kinda looks dwarfed...

wkwkwk forgot to edit that money part...:slap

^^^ Front flash doesn't help.

Agreed about the neck. That particular mod makes the neck too short.

And the question is, why hasn't that file of loot been converted into Hot Toys? :tap :lol

My Batpod with DX-12 should be shipping at the end of next week from my seller but I went ahead and ordered another DX-12 from BBTS just so I will have another one in my collection.

^^^ Front flash doesn't help.

Agreed about the neck. That particular mod makes the neck too short.

And the question is, why hasn't that file of loot been converted into Hot Toys? :tap :lol

hahaha those are for the T800 BD thats coming out...

btw ... i've just realized that i may need to re-glue the shoulder caps.. the rubber-ribbon like thingies are not glued well....

...i've just realized that i may need to re-glue the shoulder caps.. the rubber-ribbon like thingies are not glued well....

I had to re-glue mine.

Back