HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My favorite HT.

b1381e20-2600-4325-82df-bf1ac559fd67_zpsf120cb1d.jpg

Nice pic! The clarity is amazing.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming response to the leg issue :lol I am now off to return mine back to my LCS and hopefully he has another one without the same issue. :wave

guys do you think this is acceptable?

7F21165C-99FF-4392-BBD8-FBDD914B9966-705-0000005D0153738F_zps7154682a.jpg

DE9B36AF-CA3F-49A5-8830-FB6BE1DF2E9A-705-0000005D1033019C_zpsf69d9255.jpg

do you like the case that much that you're willing to part from your sweet dx 12 batman which i'm going to assume is perfectly fine, and then to wait for weeks or months even, for replacement that may or may not satisfy your demand for a perfect case for the sweet figure such as a dx 12 batman?

if yes, then it is not acceptable you get that damaged box.

Nope. Ask for a new one. If they have any. Good luck man.

My box was also ripped, in the same place. Actually, its ripped on both sides. When I opened it up, it was ripped along the corners on the inside where the figure sits as well. This was my second one, and my first one had the same problem only this one is actually worse than the first, so the chances of getting another box without issues is kinda slim I reckon.

Personally, if I was you, if the figure itself is fine and no defects then keep it. Not worth the hassle. It took roughly a month to get my return sorted with Sideshow. Couldn't replace the faulty parts or box, so I returned and got a refund and ordered a new one from the recent batch. This new one also has problems and the box is in worse condition than the first one. Sideshow is also out of stock now, so my only options would be to take a partial refund and try and fix/replace the damaged parts (minus box), or return the figure again for a full refund and buy another one locally in Australia. Just frustrating as I just want to enjoy my Batman already which I should have been doing back in January when I got the first one!

yeh my figure is fine but will push for a part refund or new box. will not return it.

It's nice to hear that other have worse or the same damage to theirs

Yep, very nice photo

guys do you think this is acceptable?

7F21165C-99FF-4392-BBD8-FBDD914B9966-705-0000005D0153738F_zps7154682a.jpg

DE9B36AF-CA3F-49A5-8830-FB6BE1DF2E9A-705-0000005D1033019C_zpsf69d9255.jpg

Picked mine up from UPS last night. My box is also ripped in the same corner. I think it is the material that HT used on this box. I'll bet there are more ripped boxes than not.

Mine it's also ripped on the same site. For me, nothing serious.

yeh my figure is fine but will push for a part refund or new box. will not return it.

Check your accessories dude, just in case. My figure is fine, but the scowling face plate has a chip in it and utility belt has a bit of paint missing from the buckle.

Thanks guys.

The camera I used is a Nikon D90... don't know much about it since it's my sister's, and I'm no camera wiz.

Picked mine up from UPS last night. My box is also ripped in the same corner. I think it is the material that HT used on this box. I'll bet there are more ripped boxes than not.

The same thing happened to me last month when I received it. I called SS and sent them some pictures. It took them 3 weeks, but I received a new box. It's definitely the material.

It's a god damn box. Who cares

I know I bought this figure for the foam inserts myself.

No offense Redlight , but your signature is way too big buddy . The mods may say something to you or a warning . Just a heads up

Back