Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is talking about the batmobile or...........burtonmobile but where the hell are you going to put it?????? I have seen the tumbler and it is the size of a end table. This one is bigger.
No doubt.
At 29" long, the Tumbler is already a shelf hog.
The '89 Batmobile is definitely longer.

All I know is that when all the people who ordered this finally have it in-hand, they will be assured they got their money's worth and more.

This is definitely a piece that even non-collectors who don't know a thing about figures will stop and stare at on display in your house.

It's an April release on Sideshow. Not sure when it'll come out in Hong Kong.

I was thinking of a cool set-up using this and the MK 2 unleashed replicating the fight scene the two have at the party. And then use the MK 4 sculpt and create a Tony Stark figure to be displayed on the gantry base like in the film.

Everyone is talking about the batmobile or...........burtonmobile but where the hell are you going to put it?????? I have seen the tumbler and it is the size of a end table. This one is bigger.

I for one don't give a s__t or worry about the space for it as long as I know I have it..that's all that matters. Space for it can be manage afterwards. I just don't want to miss an opportunity getting it. :monkey1

I really wish this was on one of those long FlexPay schedules. I would love to get this but there is so much coming out that it really isn't needed. I'm sure the in-hand pics will push me over the edge though.

I think the newer offered items have a longer offer but the stuff released soon they are keeping shorter.

I'm going to put mine on an end table, of course. :slap

Cannot wait for this. So dissapointed now that it's delayed though. Hopefully Asia gets this in early

Back