1/6 Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't have the furry hands like the Sideshow ones do..... :-(

FAIL!

They don't have the furry hands like the Sideshow ones do..... :-(

FAIL!

Yes, they do.

jawa.jpg

Not sure where the information is coming from that the other Jawa wearing the leather vest is taller than this one. From the pictures, he looks to be the same size or smaller.

AGCHK Ani-Com 7-25-19  (3).jpg

Seoul Comic Con  8-2-19.jpg

It's smart to split the sets; more sales as most people want two Jawas. I'm content with the one set however, as I love my SS R5-D4 and am content with the two SS Jawas. That power droid though...need it.

I?m always up for a new Star Wars release and this is a promising ?we?re delving into aliens? announcement ....but the fact we?re getting these guys before ANY version of 3po or Lando is a little upsetting- just me?

Wow why is this so expensive? That price is insane for what?s included. As much as I want it I have to pass or at least wait until I accumulate enough rewards points to knock it down considerably.

Not sure where the information is coming from that the other Jawa wearing the leather vest is taller than this one. From the pictures, he looks to be the same size or smaller.

View attachment 466501

View attachment 466502

Someone mentioned it further back. Perhaps they were talking about the SS version which has the vested one clearly taller ?? Strange.

e64b0e5029db8786bc6b81f8bbca9750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it'll reduce # of orders but I'm going to wait until release to see if I can find a deal or coupon on eBay. I can't justify this price right now. I don't think I'll be able to find the SS Jawas for as cheap as I want, but if HT isn't going to do a big pack then I will pick them up somehow to supplement the single one.

You might find a good deal on eBay or this forum where people are selling their SS Jawas to get this set.

I’m so relieved I have most of the characters I want; this hobby has gotten stupid expensive.

See, fewer POs means fewer of these made. That's good. HT still has to make a minimum edition size regardless of POs so I imagine there will be plenty upon release... but not for very long.

Between SS and HT, plenty of ways to get a Jawa or two in the next few years.

Interesting that it says Q1 2020... that's insanely fast for HT.

I?m always up for a new Star Wars release and this is a promising ?we?re delving into aliens? announcement ....but the fact we?re getting these guys before ANY version of 3po or Lando is a little upsetting- just me?

Yeah - I totally agree. Hot Toys seems to focus their attention on some pretty random things when it comes to Star Wars. People have been clamoring for Bespin Lando and Han for years now. These are cute, but not for the price.

Back