Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...then the terrorists win!

QuiGon - this is why we're forum friends. :)

Comatoast - I almost thought about getting that bizarre, Pantene, real-hair Rey sculpt. Is that weird? Like, "yeah - I can totally replicate her multi-bunned hairstyle with this!" WTF was I thinking? I got the normal one instead.

Guyver - I love your shoots - keep up the good work. H8trs gonna rot8t, my friend.

30755_700b.jpg

Guyver, does your knock off fit the neck post the exact same way? Or does it sit lower or higher or need a neck plug, some sort of minor modding, etc.

No pics please. :wink1:

Guyver, does your knock off fit the neck post the exact same way? Or does it sit lower or higher or need a neck plug, some sort of minor modding, etc.

No pics please. :wink1:

Fits perfectly fine on the neck, only issue that the neck plug that attaches to neck joint seems to come off easily and stay attached to the neck joint. No big deal, it can easily be popped off but still annoying sometimes, but it shouldn't really nag someone. Once you put the KO head on her neck it is perfectly balanced and stable.

Allow me to show you :lecture..

SIKE! :(:chase

Last edited:
:duff Thanks for the info. Mine shipped some days ago and I also picked up an extra set of head gear and goggles from Toy Anxiety so that one will just stay as the fully covered scavenger gear.

Just grabbed one for the same purpose. While searching I saw this...WTF?
784de4073497b282b74cf914926949d6.jpg
bd06190be8fdeca2d5fc2b98431062b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If her hair really is down in VIII, I could see trimming this to match and plopping it on the resistance version.

off topic, but can anyone recommend a decent DX07 knock off head - the clean version - on eBay? I want to put one under an x-wing helmet but I know they vary in quality.

If her hair really is down in VIII, I could see trimming this to match and plopping it on the resistance version.

Normally I would say it might happen, Leia and Padme had it down in the later films. But I never seen Daisy's hair that long before even off camera. Usually it's length is more curly on the bottom, I don't know if it's by her choice :dunno

Unless we're talking old school daisy

The longest I've seen her hair lately

But out of Leia and Padme, Rey has the most hair in multiple buns so her hair could be as long as the custom hs

Last edited:
Got mine today. No time to play, but here's a couple quick snaps of the tray and BB8.
c14043263888d92b06079b37c9257ac2.jpg

37d226cc5cd2a52e3ea7dbf098edeef1.jpg

0cbb6d08e8134d54e28fa348a3ac9c99.jpg

Whoops, we're not supposed to post pictures here any more. Sorry. :lol

Got mine today. No time to play, but here's a couple quick snaps of the tray and BB8.
c14043263888d92b06079b37c9257ac2.jpg

37d226cc5cd2a52e3ea7dbf098edeef1.jpg

0cbb6d08e8134d54e28fa348a3ac9c99.jpg

Whoops, we're not supposed to post pictures here any more. Sorry. :lol

:rotfl Toche! I'm the one who is getting ridiculed for posting pics..but I'm still not going to stop. If someone doesn't like it..ignore it!

In the meantime, I know a lot of us freaks like my pics. BTW welcome to the madness of taking pics of her, once you start, you can't stop :wink1:

Someone should make the lighter (with flame) for BB-8. The set is pretty great as is, but that really would have put it over the top.

Got mine in today, awesome figure, 4th hot toy I've ever owned in my life. I appreciate them warning us about the scavenger headgear, unfortunately I'm so scared of paint fading that I'll never display her like that :( I was thinking of all these awesome lightsaber poses for her, but surprisingly enough I realized I like her way better with the staff on her back and a blaster in hand.

Someone should make the lighter (with flame) for BB-8. The set is pretty great as is, but that really would have put it over the top.

Yeah I'm surprised they didn't include that arm with some sort of plastic clear piece to simulate a flame

Would the head scarf really stain Rey though? It's a white cloth. There's no dye on it to leave a stain.

:rotfl Toche! I'm the one who is getting ridiculed for posting pics..but I'm still not going to stop. If someone doesn't like it..ignore it!

In the meantime, I know a lot of us freaks like my pics. BTW welcome to the madness of taking pics of her, once you start, you can't stop :wink1:

I love seeing your pics and everyone else's! It gives me ideas for some truly awesome poses! Dang haters.

Back