Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: TIE Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His head moves just great. It goes up and down easy. I actually think he looks perfect next a trooper. Height and helmet are about the same, but the trooper is in heavy body armor and he's in a more flexible flight suit.

IMG_9033.jpg
IMG_9034.jpg
IMG_9035.jpg

Quick shot showing off the lenses...dark gold color:

DSCN0202.JPG

Digging this guy more than I thought I would - the design of it has really grown on me!

Pics by Mowaw a couple pages back showed it off, but they look fantastic

Forbidden Planet NYC. They have random sales. Luke is $200 w/ free shipping right now.

I figure he can compliment Poe if I pick him up.

Far and away the best of the troopers released so far from Episode VII. I'm debating double dipping on this one because he's so fun

Got mine today. It's just amazing. The quality of the flight suit is breathtaking. Not sure which I like the most - FO Stormie, FO Snowy or this. It's so hard no to buy multiples! I may get the Jakku Stormie.

Did the Tie Pilot ever hold a gun in TFA? I only recall seeing them in the bay and then close ups in the cockpit. Never saw a gun.

They're not carrying guns onscreen. It doesn't mean they can't though. One is shown using one in the TFA visual dictionary and they are soldiers after all.

Really debating on this one...I have the OT pilot. Really hard to see anything but a black piece of licorice even under LED spotlights. How does this one display? Any chances of a coupon code coming up for this guy??

Negative on this one for me. OT pilot looks like a block of licorice and I bet this one does too. I'll go with Jakku, red Pauldron leader, Ren, Phasma and Flame.

Back