Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: TIE Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mines earlier today. Great figure as is. I like how he's slender in size compared to the other SW Hot toys figures.

If this guy looks like licorice, then Kylo Ren (who is awesome) looks like a piece of black cloth. But really, Ren stands out better with white troopers at his side. I think this guy will look great beside Poe.

If this guy looks like licorice, then Kylo Ren (who is awesome) looks like a piece of black cloth. But really, Ren stands out better with white troopers at his side. I think this guy will look great beside Poe.

F it. Picked up at local comic book store today. Still in box in car waiting for wife to leave for girls night. LOL!!!

Don't come to the crack house asking if the crackheads think you need another hit. :lol

F it. Picked up at local comic book store today. Still in box in car waiting for wife to leave for girls night. LOL!!!

THIS^
I used to do that back in the day.even left in the car boot overnight til she went to work the next day.
Now I am divorced I have no need to hide my stuff anymore or cop an ear bashing for spending my $$ on me and not her.lol

For a second I thought you customized a Special Forces version. :lol

I was looking for an app that would just display a color on your phone screen so that was just me holding up the red screen and the red just followed the curve of the helmet. The figure is great. Only knock is the hard boots limiting articulation in the feet.

Just picked up this guy (or gal) from my local retailer. Very impressive detail for such a simple design.

Well done again HT!

Great. You got me thinking there's a cute First Order babe under all that gear. Now I'll have to pick this up.

3c0028da854af10ffb8cc828ca252743.jpg

Not First Order, but she'll do. Like to be on her 6.

Just got to unbox mine.

Am thankful to discover that the hose to the breathing apparatus is make of plastic (at least to me) instead of soft rubber.
Meaning little chance of material deterioration over time. :clap

Detail on this figure is the usual Hot Toys standard. Totally please with this.

Back