Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked mine the other day..futzes around the jacket and pants..happy to say no flakes at all!

Glad I opened mine when I first got it at retail.. Had I waited I may have avoided it due to the value. That fate has gone to the exc. hot toys don vito

Nope QC issues with mine and I've had if for over a year and I bought it used. I also pose it like once a month lol
ha8y7a3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh, imagine if this figure/character was only released today. It'd be considered a pretty 'out there' release.

If they ever revisit this line I'd do cartwheels for a week straight :lol

Ski has been working on a Deacon Frost, can't wait to see that! :panic:

Blade is an amazing figure, ahead of it's time as far as HT quality goes.

How's the leathers for those who have this in their collection? I've seen Hellboy pants in pretty bad shape, but haven't seen a flaking Blade suit yet.

Huh, imagine if this figure/character was only released today. It'd be considered a pretty 'out there' release.

You mean like the Crow? Nobody really seemed to question that one as out there even though it was unexpected.

wish i had this guy.... but just like every other HT figure they just cant seem to get it right, wtf is up with those weak arms!!!? ...... way to go HT

Back