Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't feel the ht blade headsculpt is more accurate than the Marvel Studios headsculpt which is 100% more accurate imho, but the figure and accessories overall are worth it again imho

I'd like a DX that came with both outfits from both films. I'm happy with mine, maybe just a new headsculpt. And def a nomak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good to me...this custom use the hs came with the militar figure came out few years ago.
;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I don't feel the ht blade headsculpt is more accurate than the Marvel Studios headsculpt which is 100% more accurate imho, but the figure and accessories overall are worth it again imho
review_bladeii_1.jpg

Maybe with a quality paint up it might be nice.

@DEATHASYLUM Niiiiiice pics there,diggin that pose. Wish I had two of these guys as Im constantly finding new poses I like. I hope HT makes a Blade from the first movie as Ive constantly thinking of picking up another. Come on Hot Toys do it!

@DEATHASYLUM Niiiiiice pics there,diggin that pose. Wish I had two of these guys as Im constantly finding new poses I like. I hope HT makes a Blade from the first movie as Ive constantly thinking of picking up another. Come on Hot Toys do it!

Thanks man, I think a full photo shoot will be in order with several poses next. Just enjoying that one for right now, before I switch it up.

Back