Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

Finally I was able to get one of this figures, but I have a question.
How many stakes did the original figure came with, and how many could you put into the knee belt?
I saw it differently on pictures / reviews. Mine came with 3, but I am the third owner of it :)

Hi All,

Finally I was able to get one of this figures, but I have a question.
How many stakes did the original figure came with, and how many could you put into the knee belt?
I saw it differently on pictures / reviews. Mine came with 3, but I am the third owner of it :)

You are missing two, dude... :(

Blade_zps5371dae8.jpg

Finally! :clap

I'm aware of how much this is going for on eBay etc. I thought I'd give the lads here a chance first. I'll post a thread in the next few weeks.

I'm looking to sell my Blade II figure as well, though it's definitely not new and has some defects. But I'm aware of the prices these things go for. This was one of my first Hot Toys figures so I was still a bit of a scrub back then and just threw stuff like packaging away (not the box itself though, just some plastic stuff inside). It's still in pretty good shape though. I'm getting some stuff together so I can package it appropriately and I'll get some pictures up somewhere. Haven't decided on a price yet but stay tuned.

Back