Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh. I may have no choice but to buy this figure. I'm trying to resist, really trying, but my resolve is being etched away with every pic. This guy would look so cool in a fighting pose with Wolverine!

Hot Toys must be destroyed...after they finish their T2 and T1 lines and also make that Christopher Reeve Superman....and Spiderman and Doc Ock....and Hulk...maybe Daredevil and more X-men...and revisit the Aliens USCMs as DXes...and- oh never mind. As you were HT. j/k

In some of the pics the head looks large, to me, without the coat. I might consider getting an extra wolvie body just for posing without the coat:idea

Wesker/Wesley@Blade's TT has broader shoulders than Wolverine.

Wolverine shoulders' width is similar "narrow shoulder" TT.

Normal TT width is similar to Wesker/Wesley@Blade's TT.

One thing about Wolv's body (and the new Christmas gift TT) better proportion (more realistic thickness) around the chest area, better for bare chest display.

Blade's head with Wolvie's body will be even bigger (though slightly) than with the default.

omg photo made me order this figure , this pic looks bad ass

IMG_1729.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think i may have to get him soon, is the sword metal?..has this been question been answered already?.

I think i may have to get him soon, is the sword metal?..has this been question been answered already?.

From pics on ebay actions of people who have parted this figure out the sword doesn't look metal. It's a shiney paint but not the supper shiney chrome like Wolverine's claws. Akin to the Predators blades from what I can see.

the proto headsculpt was good but didn't fully capture snipes' likeness. this final version is spot on! might get this a little later down the line...

Damn, could pass for a real person in some of these photos.

Making it real hard to say no. Hell, screw that, I know I'm going to get this sometime, just a matter of when.

Back