Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that just the standard in black (or brown to be pedantic) plastic?

No, I don't think so. Look at the forearms. They have the slight appearance of veins, just like on the Wesker and Xmas gift TTs.

Isn't that just the standard in black (or brown to be pedantic) plastic?

Nop. This is the new true type body like Wesker.

If you look at the OMG pics, you ,ll see that even the biceps are much bigger than regular TT ....and of course the forearms veins :rolleyes:

Nop. This is the new true type body like Wesker.
To be more precise: Identical to Wesker's except for being darker & with standard length leg extensions...

Wesker's body is identical to TT that's been released for years (with the exception of more bulky arms (& longer leg extensions).

The Christmas gift has Wesker's arms, new torso/chest/ab and pelvic and extra leg coverings to bulk it up. Legs are still the same though. (That I'll term as a new body)

Should Snipes' body be smaller? I'm guessing it's the same size as a truetype but isn't he under 6ft. Does that not matter to HT. Just an observation since they made Wesker taller.

Should Snipes' body be smaller? I'm guessing it's the same size as a truetype but isn't he under 6ft. Does that not matter to HT. Just an observation since they made Wesker taller.
Hence, the leg extensions that added about 0.5" to Wesker's height. Blade has the normal "shorter" ones.

can someone post an image with him dressed to look almost like the Blade 1 version from where he fights deacon frost? I still wish they based it off the first movie, then they'd make a frost with red eyes that light up.

I must have this guy. Might go through toys2 finally, becuase I don't feel any need to wait on him.

What's all the talk about plastic pants though?

From Toy-World (not the best quality pics, but it's not like there's a s__tload out there):

4316130858_ca5e83452e_o.jpg

4316131010_2b8a8a96be_o.jpg

4315393581_bda103cb10_o.jpg

4315393763_4b89a32f92_o.jpg

4315393921_1dc0fa23b4_o.jpg

4316131652_1123e33389_o.jpg

4315399685_d58c504e48_o.jpg

Outstanding.
The figure looks amazing, and I can understand why it's on a normal True-Type. There are a lot of layers of clothing there, and if he has a Wolverine type body, I think he look too bulky.

Outstanding.
The figure looks amazing, and I can understand why it's on a normal True-Type. There are a lot of layers of clothing there, and if he has a Wolverine type body, I think he look too bulky.

My only fear is that he would look too skinny with a normal body but I see no issue from the photos.

In some of the pics the head looks large, to me, without the coat. I might consider getting an extra wolvie body just for posing without the coat:idea

I REAALLLY want a Blade from the fist movie. That first scene in the club is one of my favorite movie moments ever. Such an awesome way to introduce blade to an audience for the first time.
This is one of the first times I wouldn't be to bothered if we see an improved or dx version of this. I think they could make it different enough anyway.
Awesome photos everyone . :rock

Back