Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so Hardcore :cool: You do not Fk with Blade. This figure has so much stage presence, they totally nailed the attitude.

A great description of the figure. Wolverine has the "stage presence" as well which makes him such an awesome figure. If these two represent what is ahead in the Marvel line up, good times ahead for us Marvel fans.

I must say this is very impressive, I will try and get this on the secondary market. So much SS Marvel at this point though. He looks phenomenal, I love the aggressive feel of this figure as well.

I like the pants as well, that leather or plastic, whatever the material is looks nice.

issit me or the HS looks a bit like Eddie Murphy???

and issit just me but the head is way too big for the body used...dont tell me HT just reuse MJ's slim body

No they're either rubber coated spandex or neoprene rubber in the film.

After watching the film it seems his trousers do change. He never wears leather as such but sometimes his trousers are slightly shiny and others they just looks like smart casual-cotton trousers. None of the trousers he wears look like the one hot toys gave him though.

Thats the most I've ever seen the word ' trousers' in a paragraph. I was debating whether to call them ' pants' but in England they are undergarments and not trousers.

issit me or the HS looks a bit like Eddie Murphy???

I am not seeing Eddie in the pics. I think HT did a fine job with the Welsey hs.

IMG_1634.jpg

Isn't that just the standard in black (or brown to be pedantic) plastic?

Holy crap! I'm not a big Blade fan so when I saw the HT Newsletter I just kinda scanned the new pics of the head figuring they just touched up the sculpt. But this thing is out now, eh? WOW, he's F'n bad ass! :rock

Back