Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind plastic weapons, though lately we've been spoiled with metal weapons from HT for some characters. I'm not really sure about the plastic pants though. As long as it doesn't hinder the articulation then it's fine by me.

I also think plastic wepons are a bit cheap but I've been spoilt with metal claws for Wolverine. Doesn't bother me too much they still look great.

Cheap? You get far more detail out of plastic weapons that you would metal.

Wolverines are just blades, and they are plastic.

Wolverine's claws are metal chromed and then coated with a polymer layer (clear coat) that protects the chrome layer but also prevents electrical conductivity. Heat conductivity still works, so with high temp. the PVC fisted hand are more likely to melt than damage to the metal claws.

Flame will likely burn off/char the polymer layer.

b.t.w. the metal(s) or alloy used are also non-magnetic, so not cobalt, ferum/Iron, nickel... etc..

Cheap? You get far more detail out of plastic weapons that you would metal.

Wolverines are just blades, and they are plastic.

The point is they look awesome. Predator's blades are just plastic and the pale in comparison to Wolverine's. I just wish these were the cromed out weapon's of what I now had come to expect from HT. :(

Back