Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a shipping notice from Toys2!

Really.....off to Toys2

I wonder if this is the beginning of a new trend. I'm surprised Toys2 got their stock already (if hbk007 is right). Most of the HK sellers haven't gotten theirs. In example, ABC Express doesn't get their bulk stock until Feb. 15. I wish I had more insight in how their distribution works.

Granted, Hot Toys/Toy Hunters will always get the VIP pre-order stock out extra early, but those are limited and high in price.

I know. Blade is a little bit cheaper, but isn't in stock anywhere yet.

wookiee I think you should go with Wolverine first since he's been out for a while and is only becoming less and less available as time goes on, I think. Blade isn't out yet stateside, so I think you can wait a bit on that and pick him up later if you still want him.

Any offical word from HT on that?

Just opened by Blade up, sweet freakin muddah a cheezuz this is a cool piece of work, everything about it is so well put together. Even the trousers look fine to me. But that head sculpt and those accessories just make it all the more shweeter.
2010's gonna be a good one guys... I can feels it my water!

I'll try and take a couple tonight, but they'll be my usual horrible ones with flash, I often think it ends up doing them a diservice.
But I'm getting straigt on with his review. I got a nice haul of stuff but so far I'm having most fun with Blade and the Mars Attacks figures:chew

Back