Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine 30mins ago! :D

That's all my artwork for Hot Toys deals done now.

If anybody wants in on any of that action let me know as I'm gonna be after Leonidas, Tony Stark and Iron Man MIII BD.

Blade looks awesome, but I have to pass on him for now. I have too many other things on their way.

I think that my mind changed overnight. I wasn't planning on buying this figure, but now for some reason I cant resist the desire to have it in my collection. I'm almost considering getting it from eBay (the pricier 'in stock' sellers).

I wonder if Chinese new year will delay the bulk batch for places like toys2 or u.s. Distributers.

Blade looks so awesome; now we need somebody to oppose him. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have a Deacon Frost too :horror

deacon.jpg

ok, who's up for sculpting this bad boy? :D

Looks to me like there's something wrong when you put the shades on HT's Blade II. They seem to stick out too much:confused:
It might just be the picture angles though.

Looks to me like there's something wrong when you put the shades on HT's Blade II. They seem to stick out too much:confused:
It might just be the picture angles though.

I think they look a little too thick, but that isn't enough for me to not be hella excited for this guy.

I think it does look better without the glasses.
Great figure!

Does that really bother people? I wouldn't have known unless someone had said and I never relised his pants were canvas in the movie.

I also think plastic wepons are a bit cheap but I've been spoilt with metal claws for Wolverine. Doesn't bother me too much they still look great.

Back