Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, if I'm not mistaken thats the cover of the T:TSCC soundtrack cd.

The posters and promo images for the show were always really cool.

I still think it was a decent show, better than T3 at least, didn't deserve cancellation when the story was kicking into high gear.

I still remember the shock at how they killed Derek Reese, totally unannounced - I don't think there was even a hint like one of those 'oh come on, this is exactly the kind of scene you have before you kill off a key character!' It was just so casual, hes walking through a building gun at the ready, Terminator strolls on through and shoots him once in the head without even slowing down, next scene. I think it was actually quite realistic. People just get killed in real life, no 'dramatic' build up, potential suddenly never to be fulfilled. And it also was a realistic portrayal of what a Terminator is meant to do, efficient one-shot kill and move on. The villain Terminators in the films could have learnt something from that T-888.

Yeah, I remember that. I thought it was one of the best character deaths I've seen on TV in a long time because of the unexpectedness of it. 24 is the only other show I can think of that would unexpectedly kill off a character, minor or major.

I can't help but think they must have known they were getting the axe when they did that though. I know they send John through time where Reese was alive again, but the split time the show would have had to have might not have worked. You'd be split between the future with John and the 'present' with Sarah. But I would have loved for it to have continued too.

I really did like how it made T3 a 'what if' film. The Terminator series has all been about changing the future and TSCC did just that. They voided what happend in T3 with the series because they changed the past by jumping into the future. So I thought that was quite clever for a TV show.

Share some pics of my Sarah Connor.
It’s cool and value for money for the amazing head sculpt of Sarah and damaged T-1000 !!
More Pics Here →https://blog.yam.com/arrival/article/31038884

dsc09643p.jpg

dsc09661n.jpg

dsc09708.jpg

dsc09720.jpg

dsc09545m.jpg

dsc09562b.jpg

dsc09572e.jpg

dsc09598.jpg

So has everyone given up on getting the hair to look anywhere decent? a few came about half way there but still not where it should be.

Guess the head is just a massive failure on HT's part. Damn. Still worth getting the EX and the reg head and gun seperately because i go the donut head i suppose

i wouldnt call the head a massive failure,,sure they couldve made it bit more true to the film,,but i wasnt too disappointed,not by a long shot

So has everyone given up on getting the hair to look anywhere decent? a few came about half way there but still not where it should be.

Slowly working at mine again. I did put it aside after a bit when she first showed up because I got busy with other things and with just her and the T-800, my T2 enthusiasm was dwindling a bit, but with the T-1000 rekindling that, I'm at it again, and needing her finished so I can do my shots of her with the T-1000 is motivation to finish, but my process for doing it is very slow and tedious and will ammount to several hours of work when I'm done.

Haven't done anything to the hair on any of my Sarahs. I'm just not that pushed right now because I don't think they look bad as they are.

I don't think she looks bad out of the box, she just doesn't look like how I think she ought to, so that's my drive for customizing her hair.

Her hair is a nightmare! To get a proper look she needs bangs, so that means a little trim (Or finding and separating what she has already) I worked for hours and still couldn't get it to look like it is in the CyberDyne scene.. bleh.

Depends on what look you go for, if you want the sweaty steel mill look, her bangs weren't really apparent, she just has long, clumpy strands falling in front of her.

Back