Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

:lol Guaranteed. It's just jokes. And I would never make fun of anyone struggling to speak English in person or even on here (unless they're just a dumbass American). My dad was Samoan and my wife is Russian. English isn't their first language so obviously grammar is sometimes an issue. But I respect people who can speak a second language/multiple languages because I can't. So relax everyone. :pfft:

I doubt anybody was offended bud. I just took your joke and rolled with it. :lol

Sad part is
- is it that they paid some student next to nothing for the translation
- or they legitimately got scammed into thinking they hired someone that can do the job

That would be hilarious if the Hot Toys figure info was like that.

Didn't the text on the Joker card with the DX have some language issues? I know at least typos.

The "e-mail response from HT" had me laughing :lol

Devil_666 = crazy hot toys stalker.

How many emails did you send them? With the amount of interest generated with Superman I'm sure they release him soon. Just to stop crazy emails! :D

He did. Scroll back a couple of pages.
I was talking about this one in the Reeve DX thread...

Originally Posted by JRL
send an email to this ad: [email protected]
They will probably say the same thing to all of you, but if we can put some pressure (that they will never noticed) probably we can provoke something?

I sent them an email about this figure a couple months ago:

Quote:
2010/3/30 Devil_666>

Hi guys just wanted to know about the Superman Christopher Reeve figure you're working on, when we can expect to see pictures of the prototype??? Please let me know. Thank You!

Here's the response from HT:

Quote:
Herro Devir_666,

Why everyone so complain so much about cripple superman? Every day email, when cripple superman coming? When cripple superman coming!? Enough!! You no like you no buy!!!! STOP with email. We busy designing new super DX Joker to make more money. We have no time for email about cripple superman. When it come, you like you buy.

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys

I sent this email today:

Quote:
2010/5/5 Devil_666>

Any word on the Superman Christopher Reeve figure? People are anxiously awaiting any details/info. Please let us know. Thank You!

Here's the latest response from HT:

Quote:
Herro again Devir_666,

More question about cripple superman!? HA! You very sneaky Devir. Right now at the moment in current time and space of this time we busy fixing stupid pee-pee DX Batman. He pee-pee all over stomach and customer very angry making facebook page into giant complaint monster of crying and wine. Everybody wine. So now we have no time for email about cripple superman. Very fast pace we try to make customer happy but we deal with pee-pee Batman first THEN we focused on cripple superman. He cripple and dead, he not going anywhere. HA!

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys

:lol

Last edited:

I was talking about this one in the Reeve DX thread...

Originally Posted by JRL
send an email to this ad: [email protected]
They will probably say the same thing to all of you, but if we can put some pressure (that they will never noticed) probably we can provoke something?

I sent them an email about this figure a couple months ago:

Quote:
2010/3/30 Devil_666>

Hi guys just wanted to know about the Superman Christopher Reeve figure you're working on, when we can expect to see pictures of the prototype??? Please let me know. Thank You!

Here's the response from HT:

Quote:
Herro Devir_666,

Why everyone so complain so much about cripple superman? Every day email, when cripple superman coming? When cripple superman coming!? Enough!! You no like you no buy!!!! STOP with email. We busy designing new super DX Joker to make more money. We have no time for email about cripple superman. When it come, you like you buy.

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys

I sent this email today:

Quote:
2010/5/5 Devil_666>

Any word on the Superman Christopher Reeve figure? People are anxiously awaiting any details/info. Please let us know. Thank You!

Here's the latest response from HT:

Quote:
Herro again Devir_666,

More question about cripple superman!? HA! You very sneaky Devir. Right now at the moment in current time and space of this time we busy fixing stupid pee-pee DX Batman. He pee-pee all over stomach and customer very angry making facebook page into giant complaint monster of crying and wine. Everybody wine. So now we have no time for email about cripple superman. Very fast pace we try to make customer happy but we deal with pee-pee Batman first THEN we focused on cripple superman. He cripple and dead, he not going anywhere. HA!

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys

:lol
LOLOL! haven't laughed that hard in quite awhile! thank you Pjam. so politically incorrect! love it

Well, I hope that now people will give a bit of pause before criticizing HT's customer service. Clearly, they take the peeing Batman problem very seriously.

LOLOL! haven't laughed that hard in quite awhile! thank you Pjam. so politically incorrect! love it

I know, I almost peed my pants. All credit goes to Devil666.

That was awesome! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!

Back