Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

In other words, people don't attendee to COMIC CON don't have the chance for this figure??:(

No that is not right. People who will be attending will have the right to preorder first. Non-attendees will be able to preorder the day after.

No that is not right. People who will be attending will have the right to preorder first. Non-attendees will be able to preorder the day after.

Darren, THANKS!!:yess:

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, they set aside so many for the Attendees and so many for the Non-Attendees. Say they have 300 for the Attendees and 200 for the Non-Attendees. If they don't sell the whole 300 on the first day, they will add that to the second day.

I start my collection last year only superheroes from movies, I never try to collect other figures just (again) my girlfriend order for me the T-800 (my first figure from this line) be in my house with the DX2 TDK on June 4 and thats how start my addiction for the Terminator line, I try to collect all the figures from this line, last year she order the TDK and I have hook with HOT TOYS.:wink1::yess:

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, they set aside so many for the Attendees and so many for the Non-Attendees. Say they have 300 for the Attendees and 200 for the Non-Attendees. If they don't sell the whole 300 on the first day, they will add that to the second day.

They only set aside 10% for non-attendees. So if it is limited to 300, non-attendees would get 30, 50 tops.

I start my collection last year only superheroes from movies, I never try to collect other figures just (again) my girlfriend order for me the T-800 (my first figure from this line) be in my house with the DX2 TDK on June 4 and thats how start my addiction for the Terminator line, I try to collect all the figures from this line, last year she order the TDK and I have hook with HOT TOYS.:wink1::yess:

Hahaha! My 1st Hot Toys was a gift from a good friend in 2006. :hi5:
Now I am really hooked too! :lol

So is this the first time HT has released a figure with an item that CAN'T be used with the figure it's packaged with but with a figure they plan on releasing later on? I can't think of HT ever doing that before. I guess you could also make a temporary custom T-1000 with the head sculpt and a generic cop uniform too until HT releases the official figure.

It's the first time I can think of.

So is this the first time HT has released a figure with an item that CAN'T be used with the figure it's packaged with but with a figure they plan on releasing later on? I can't think of HT ever doing that before. I guess you could also make a temporary custom T-1000 with the head sculpt and a generic cop uniform too until HT releases the official figure.

They included a BSAA jacket with their STARS Chris Redfield for the BSAA Chris. But that was an after the fact kind of thing. I think this is the first foreshadowing of a figure. Really odd too since we'll have this in just over a month and the T-1000 hasn't even been announced yet.

T-1000 is confirmed right? Cuz the first thing I thought of when I seen that extra head sculpt was HT was going to pass on that figure like "Well here's the head, you figure out the rest". :lol

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

Meh, I think this looks like crap. I'm glad it's an exclusive.

There are two things that I like from this set. The doughnut T-1000 head sculpt and the boots/base. That's it. Like I said earlier, what an obscure choice for a figure. Why not an exclusive John Connor or a Pescadero Sarah Connor? No, a lame variation of Sarah Connor with a T-1000 head boot.

Obviously the selling point of this figure is that T-1000 head, but what am I supposed to do with it? I'm not putting it on that Sarah Connor body. 1.) In the scene where he gets shot in the back by the real Sarah, he doesn't have that head and 2.) This version of him happens much earlier when Connor blasts him in the head while he's in full uniform.

So they want us to buy this crap figure for two heads. One that should have been included with the V1 Sarah Connor (I'm still baffled that they'd make VARIATIONS of Sarah Connor before the T-800 or T-1000) and the other that should be included with the upcoming T-1000 figure.

When I see the T-1000 head on ebay, I'll be prepared to pay a high price for it. Sill this would have been ideal for a regular MMS T-1000 or an MMS DX T-1000.

____in Hot Toys.

^^^ This man speaks the truth. :lecture

T-1000 is confirmed right? Cuz the first thing I thought of when I seen that extra head sculpt was HT was going to pass on that figure like "Well here's the head, you figure out the rest". :lol

I suppose that is still possible, but I doubt it. The fact we are getting a Sarah-1000 should all but confirm a real T-1000. And the donut head on top of that. Its not even the same neck type as Sarah, so you couldn't even do a cross dressing T-1000 if you wanted. That has to mean the T-1000 is coming, likely as DX04.

And for the record, I wanted this figure BEFORE the T-1000 head was confirmed to come with it.

My first HT fig was the P1. After that, I was a total goner... As someone else said earlier on, I don't need to have all of the figures in a line, but I'd like to build a good-sized set of every franchise I collect from. After this summer, I'll have 5 or 6 HT Preds... and I have only 1 Alien (AVP Grid) and 1 Terminator (T-600) figure. Here's how this scenario is likely to play out:

The collector in me demands getting more to balance things out.

The money-saver in me is pulling my leg screaming "WHY, MAN, WHY!?"

The back-up collector in me is trying to knock out the money-saver in me.

The common-sense in me is typing this post as a call for help.

:blissy

If you're a fiend you can't get help from other fiends. So asking for help with your apparent collecting addiction on a forum dedicated to collecting is probably pointless. :lol

@Devil_666: Hey, didn't you hear? There's more collector in me than common-sense, although I try to keep a healthy balance between both. Or rather, all of my inner-personas :D. Maybe they'll create a new SSF section called CA: Collectors Anonymous. Then again, since you must be logged in to post, that entire thing would prove useless.

This figure shall be mine:yess:

nah.

I doubt that T1000 is DX worthy.

And MJ was? :lol

The T-1000's expressions came nearly entirely from his eyes. The T-800's didn't really. Plus all of the crazy attachments and other crap the T-1000 could come with. If there is any Terminator figure worthy of the DX status, its him. Because lets face it, we don't need PERS with a BD T-800 when there is only one eye to move. ERS maybe, but not PERS.

And MJ was? :lol

The T-1000's expressions came nearly entirely from his eyes. The T-800's didn't really.

I dunno bout that. Robert Patrick borrowed the eye stuff from Arnolds T1 performance (even if he never said that he did). And Arnie does do the eye stuff in T2, perhaps to a lesser extent.

Back