Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, I've been following this thread pretty closely, and I'm not recalling folks freaking out too much about this. Some were concerned that they would have a difficult time getting one if it was restricted to 300 pieces (as it was first announced, which would be a legitimate concern), but no one seemed to be making a huge deal of that.

But if picking on figments of your imagination makes you guys feel like men, that's your prerogative.

I gotta say, I've been following this thread pretty closely, and I'm not recalling folks freaking out too much about this. Some were concerned that they would have a difficult time getting one if it was restricted to 300 pieces (as it was first announced, which would be a legitimate concern), but no one seemed to be making a huge deal of that.

But if picking on figments of your imagination makes you guys feel like men, that's your prerogative.

Yeah thanks...now re read the previous posts and come back to me saying the same thing.
But who cares we're all happy apart from the flippers

I actually think from looking at this Sarah sculpt and comparing it to the regular version, the regular looks more like Linda.

Still, i must get this version as well.

I actually think from looking at this Sarah sculpt and comparing it to the regular version, the regular looks more like Linda.

Still, i must get this version as well.

But the Hair on the first version ruins it for me.

:lol Yep they can untangle their knickers now...Panic over girls, this has gone mass market:wave
I've gone with Toys2 as usual...

I of course fully take credit for this development. My whinging was not in vain, Hot Toys listened to me!!! :lol

The relief......maybe I'm too emotionally invested in these things....

I guess Toys2 jumped the gun as well then cause they have it up for preorder now too... BBTS has sold out of these already which leads me to believe they had a very limited number glad I got mine... Which means it may still be a Exclusive... But BBTS is getting it Im sure theve never screwed an order yet Ive done all my shopping there 20 plus of my Hottoys figures came form them...

We'll know by SDCC. :lol

Hell yea its safe.

I was talking to Eric at Toys2 the other day about this product in person,he should be getting a good amount but, still not sure exactly how much.

But the Hair on the first version ruins it for me.

Would you have rather it be faux hair tied back?, i think that would have made it look worse.

I would have loved it if Hot Toys threw in a white tank top and grey jogging pants and baton and maybe the jean jacket she has on later on in the movie.

BBTS has sold out of these already which leads me to believe they had a very limited number glad I got mine... Which means it may still be a Exclusive
I saw the listing soon after it was first posted here, and there were around 250 in stock at BBTS.

If their numbers were correct, and if Toys2, Sideshow, and others will have their own supplies, then that would mean the edition size is relatively large.

Is toys2 a safe bet? I just bought two of them.....

I'm gonna confess to the same, I also ordered 2. If this thing isn't going to be all that rare afterall I decided to go with the number I would have wanted originally - 2. One to display as the T-1000 in disguise and one as real Sarah Connor with the shotgun.

I hope theres been no mistake about the quantities available.

I of course fully take credit for this development. My whinging was not in vain, Hot Toys listened to me!!! :lol

The relief......maybe I'm too emotionally invested in these things....

:lol Good on you Dev! I'm glad we all get a shot at this figure now. This donut head is the main version I'll have on display for the T1000. That and in his bike cop gear. For me, the split head will be an unused spare. I wasn't really interested in Sarah Connor but she'll look awesome next to Arnie. She's totally growing on me. More so than the reg version..

I saw the listing soon after it was first posted here, and there were around 250 in stock at BBTS.

If their numbers were correct, and if Toys2, Sideshow, and others will have their own supplies, then that would mean the edition size is relatively large.

250 from one location!!! :gah: sell sell sell (Mad Money Voice stock channel). Yes I play the stock market as well as the action figure market. I would keep one if there was only 500 made.

Hot Toys must have saw sense....but at what point I wonder. Was it before or after they released the Pics of the actual T-1000? Perhaps, whenever it was, they realised that the Donut head was too important to be included only with a very limited release figure. Certainly the hugely positive reaction to the T-1000 pics would have at least affirmed this for them.

Maybe just the success of the T2 line so far was enough to persuade them that this figure too ought to be more widespread.

The only thing is it could cause some cancellations of the other Sarah.

Hot Toys must have saw sense....but at what point I wonder. Was it before or after they released the Pics of the actual T-1000? Perhaps, whenever it was, they realised that the Donut head was too important to be included only with a very limited release figure. Certainly the hugely positive reaction to the T-1000 pics would have at least affirmed this for them.

Maybe just the success of the T2 line so far was enough to persuade them that this figure too ought to be more widespread.

The only thing is it could cause some cancellations of the other Sarah.

It would have had to have been ages ago, you don't make a batch of these things overnight.

Thanks for making all this happen. :wave :lol

Back