Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling there BBTS will be canceling some orders... either that or HT has completely abandoned the idea of this being a convention exclusive.

I'm fine with either as long as I can get one... I need that donut hole head :rock

I pre-ordered mine. Now all I need is a second shirt and belt for my battle damaged t1000

I just read their policy and it says something about cancelation within 15 days of product purchase. Does that mean within 15 days you click preorder or within 15 days that they charge you? It's a little unclear to me.

My understanding from reading their policy is you can cancel a pre-order anytime, but once the product arrives and is charged to your credit card and ships out, their within 15-day cancellation policy kicks in at the time your card is charged.

I just read their policy and it says something about cancelation within 15 days of product purchase. Does that mean within 15 days you click preorder or within 15 days that they charge you? It's a little unclear to me.

I think its w/in 15 days of you being charged. Kind of hard to know when that is, but I figure that we'll at least know what's going on with Sideshow before any fees might be an issue.

i'd like to know too. that 15 day thing is confusing

I think its w/in 15 days of you being charged. Kind of hard to know when that is, but I figure that we'll at least know what's going on with Sideshow before any fees might be an issue.
This is it. And understand that once your credit card is charged, money for cancelled orders is converted into store credit. So, better to cancel before something comes in stock if you plan on canceling at all.

No penalty for early cancellations. One of the best places around to place pre-orders.

I have pre-purchased items from BBTS before. I have canceled at least 2 pre-orders from them well after 15 days from the initial pre-purchase - and I was not charged any kind of restocking/ penalty fee. I really do believe that the penalty kicks in if you cancel it right before or right after the item comes into stock.

I have a feeling there BBTS will be canceling some orders... either that or HT has completely abandoned the idea of this being a convention exclusive.

I'm fine with either as long as I can get one... I need that donut hole head :rock

I'm wondering if they just assumed it was gonna be a normal release and listed it for preorder before hearing any official news regarding availability from Sideshow/Hot Toys (as they do most often with HT releases). Any order through them should be taken with a grain of salt and not considered "secure."

Last edited by a moderator:
Toys2 now has it up too.

Toys2.net

It seems to me that this is basically the same figure as the previous release with (imho) a better sculpt, better paint aps, additional stand, melded boots and bonus t1000 head. I'm glad I didnt buy the regular sarah as the only things I won't be getting (glasses/hat) dont look good.

Just said that it would be up for pre order and would have a price and uploaded in July.

This is great news. :)

Let the panic mongers worry themselves into an early grave. :wave

Back