Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 left. Wow, just so glad I went online straight after dinner today. I was planning to get into reboxing figures for the imminent house move and maybe just check the forums late tonight. This was just totally unexpected.

any new news on the bbts preorders..........besides it being sold out. i placed my preorder about an hour and a half after they went up cuz i didnt have my damn credit card with me, apparently the order went through and got a confirmation email and all but the strage thing is i didnt get an order number......well if anything theres always the sideshow ppo. :pray:

Toys2 is down to their last one. Whoever wants one better grab it quick.

For some odd reason I've decided not to go to bed until it is sold out.....sad.

any new news on the bbts preorders..........besides it being sold out. i placed my preorder about an hour and a half after they went up cuz i didnt have my damn credit card with me, apparently the order went through and got a confirmation email and all but the strage thing is i didnt get an order number......well if anything theres always the sideshow ppo. :pray:

No news so far. BBTS could end up canceling most orders and I wouldn't be surprised. BBTS had over 250 and Toys2 over 150 and they drastically reduced that number as the day went on. They probably didn't know how much they had to begin with and just entered numbers for a normal release.

Something tells me it was more like 25 a piece.

I got mine from BBTS at 12:30 this afternoon. As soon as the thread came up on the forums. Im hoping im good to go.

No news so far. BBTS could end up canceling most orders and I wouldn't be surprised. BBTS had over 250 and Toys2 over 150 and they drastically reduced that number as the day went on.

bummer, ill probably ppo with sideshow and use some points i have available....i'll probably end up paying like 50 or 60 bucks, better to be on the safe side.

bummer, ill probably ppo with sideshow and use some points i have available....i'll probably end up paying like 50 or 60 bucks, better to be on the safe side.

No harm in keeping the order. An hour and a half doesn't sound too bad. Hope they come through for all of us.

Since toys2 has still been allowing orders the past few hours right down to this last one I'm hopeful that my order will stand.

There will definitely be more competition ordering through Sideshow since they announce it a week in advance. Only reason BBTS and Toys2 have had it up for so long is because not many people even know about it.

Back