Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how cocky Patrick played that line, "I wouldn't worry about him." You knew at that moment, it was on.

Except that BBTS is no risk. There is no cost in canceling an order, so you might as well order and hope for the best. Of course, you should also try to order from Sideshow, just in case ;)

You completely missed what BM meant by "risk." He's not talking about not getting the cash back, he's talking about not getting the figure. i.e. It's too much of a risk to put your faith into thinking you've secured one because you've placed a preorder with BBTS or Toys2.

Of course people are overthinking, this figure set means a lot to a number of us and we want the security of knowing for sure, yes, we're getting it.

I'm still just going to do the Sideshow order. I'm pretty sure it won't be too much of a problem getting her there.

I trust them, but this is the Sarah Connor figure I've been wanting since back with Sideshow's T2 line, and that donut head is the most wanted T-1000 damage head for me, a lot of very wanted T2 stuff in this set and in my effort to build the T2 lineup of my dreams, missing those pieces would really bother me. They're just toys and it's not the end of the world if I miss out, but as a collector, it's a dream project to build this collection and I want it as thorough as it can be, after all, I'm also a nut planning to have 4 T-800s and 4 T-1000s :lol

I trust them, but this is the Sarah Connor figure I've been wanting since back with Sideshow's T2 line, and that donut head is the most wanted T-1000 damage head for me, a lot of very wanted T2 stuff in this set and in my effort to build the T2 lineup of my dreams, missing those pieces would really bother me. They're just toys and it's not the end of the world if I miss out, but as a collector, it's a dream project to build this collection and I want it as thorough as it can be, after all, I'm also a nut planning to have 4 T-800s and 4 T-1000s :lol

That is a lot of Terminators. I'm the same way with Predators, though, so I can understand where you're coming from with that.

G-Damn right! :lecture Me too. I've been waiting 3 years for this.

G-Damn right! :lecture Me too. I've been waiting 3 years for this.

Not necessarily this whole line, but certainly, this I've been dying to add to the lineup for 3 years, and hopefully, next month, it'll be unveiled and the wait will be over.

terminator-2-end.jpg

And yes I know I've posted this comment and photo a dozen times since the first T-800 debuted, and I really don't give a ____, this is a dream figure of all 1/6 figures for me and until it happens, and even once it's happened, I'm going to very passionately speak of it :lol

:gah: even now theres doubt!

I don't particularly want to make yet another 'just in case' order on top of the two I ordered with Toys2..plus the Guardian Predator if I can snag that. Its just all these transactions are watched by my CC company and a few times recently they've rang me up to double check that I really am such a sad basterd! Well not really but they are ringing me up and it can be embarrassing. I dunno, different staff members each of whom has to learn that me buying toys with my CC is very normal activity.

Not necessarily this whole line, but certainly, this I've been dying to add to the lineup for 3 years, and hopefully, next month, it'll be unveiled and the wait will be over.

terminator-2-end.jpg

And yes I know I've posted this comment and photo a dozen times since the first T-800 debuted, and I really don't give a ____, this is a dream figure of all 1/6 figures for me and until it happens, and even once it's happened, I'm going to very passionately speak of it :lol

You know i'm starting to think there may in fact be another T-800 release before the DX. If they do release another T-800 (Cyberdyne) they can really go all out with the DX (Assuming end scene version) Lit eye and amazing BD detail.

:gah: even now theres doubt!

I don't particularly want to make yet another 'just in case' order on top of the two I ordered with Toys2..plus the Guardian Predator if I can snag that. Its just all these transactions are watched by my CC company and a few times recently they've rang me up to double check that I really am such a sad basterd! Well not really but they are ringing me up and it can be embarrassing. I dunno, different staff members each of whom has to learn that me buying toys with my CC is very normal activity.

:lol thats awesome.

:lol thats awesome.

And lately its huge lump sum transactions aswell. The 3 T-1000s the other day, the 2 Sarahs today, I've got 4 SWAT guys also from Toys2 waiting in the pipeline once I get other stuff paid off. A huge fortune being spent at "TOYSQUARE" - block capitals.

Back