Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20100716_8ed884f7b9ff7de3f38361spXoLhsaoE.jpg

OUCH :slap

hopefully we will get in hand pics tommorow as thats when the tokyo toy show is open to the public and they can buy this

I don't know who that's supposed to be. Sure not Linda.

I like the real hair, but I also see probelms with getting it to look right. Hopefully someone here will show us the way.

I don't know who that's supposed to be. Sure not Linda.

I like the real hair, but I also see probelms with getting it to look right. Hopefully someone here will show us the way.

Seems we'd be better off getting Seb or someone to mod long hair on the V1 -- it's a terrific figure except for the hair color and sculpt. Sadly this just isn't Linda. Not even close.

I was sort of hoping Linda (or someone in licensing) would reject the Sculpt and HT would have to redo this, but that never happened.

Seems we'd be better off getting Seb or someone to mod long hair on the V1 -- it's a terrific figure except for the hair color and sculpt.

So its a terrific figure except for the hair and sculpt?:rotfl

Also, when getting this, one needs to consider what we've already learned from v1 -- limited articulation of the arms.

So if sculpt and hair and articulation is off, but the rest is good, it's a tough call on whether this is a satisfactory figure.

Of course, then there's always that T-1000 sculpt to pull you back in.

Also, when getting this, one needs to consider what we've already learned from v1 -- limited articulation of the arms.

So if sculpt and hair and articulation is off, but the rest is good, it's a tough call on whether this is a satisfactory figure.

Of course, then there's always that T-1000 sculpt to pull you back in.

:lecture That's the ONLY thing keeping me interested. The first Sarah is nice, not great, with a much better sculpt and more accessories.... So do I want to buy another figure just for this extra head? No so sure.

Come on, Ski! Come get me! I'm right here! (In Dutch/Arnold voice)

So its a terrific figure except for the hair and sculpt?:rotfl

:lol

I know, that did sound funny, but my point is if all you have to do is replace the head to have an amazing figure, it may be worth the cost. I do alot of mods, so it made perfect sense to me. :D

I have every HT ALIENS Figure and each one was modded to the max as many others have done.

any word or conjecture as to whether or not this will fit on a male true type? (The T-1000) head.

Also I figure the head will cost ~ 80 bucks parted out. Sighhhh

Back