Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to see this figure sell out so fast at Toys2.

Too many people went all...
304222-excitebike_large.jpg

for this figure mainly because of the extra sculpt i think, and not just the figure itself.

I think lots of people initially wanted this because they thought it would be rare (some for re-sale, some just in case they regretted it later when it would be more expensive, some because they like collecting rare things).

Personally, I still think it is the Sarah to get, even without the T-1000 head, but that extra head makes it a must-buy if you are a big T2 fan. Is the Sarah head perfect? No, but it looks pretty good to me. I don't think the other Sarah head is much better.

I think lots of people initially wanted this because they thought it would be rare (some for re-sale, some just in case they regretted it later when it would be more expensive, some because they like collecting rare things).

Personally, I still think it is the Sarah to get, even without the T-1000 head, but that extra head makes it a must-buy if you are a big T2 fan. Is the Sarah head perfect? No, but it looks pretty good to me
. I don't think the other Sarah head is much better.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I thought once Toys2 put up their pre-order for this figure, it was already known to collectors that this figure would not be exclusive, yes?.

I still love her and this will be my first HT fig. Could it be better? Sure, I think she should come with a bit more too, but I can't wait to get her!

I won't be displaying her as a T-1000 Sarah though, just as Sarah probably. Which is why I'm glad this has the "regaular" boots as well. Plus, it comes with cigs, etc which the 1000 never even used as Sarah. I bet originally this was planned to just be a Sarah release and later changed it to the double feature by adding in the T-1000 mostly because they wanted to do that extra head.

Personally, I still think it is the Sarah to get, even without the T-1000 head, but that extra head makes it a must-buy if you are a big T2 fan. Is the Sarah head perfect? No, but it looks pretty good to me. I don't think the other Sarah head is much better.

Not me, I don't like the molded hair Sarah and plan on using this as just Sarah Connor. Can't wait to receive it.

:exactly: It's better for your wallet to purchase at the time of release. I'm sure this will look better in hand but I only really want it for the T-1000 head. So I will be selling her on.

Hmmm, I'd have to agree with what Maulfan was saying, this is no different to what we saw in the proto-pics only now without the proper photography staging and the fancy steelmill backdrops.

I agree its not one of HT's better headsculpts, but unless we were expecting tweaks, we knew it never was. I don't think it warrants so many changes of mind.

Still buying...well, as if there was a doubt - but still buying 2.... and maybe sorta forgetting to cancel the 3rd 'just in case' order I placed.:monkey3 Two would be for the Steel mill scenes, the 3rd would be for Cyberdyne.

Hmmm, I'd have to agree with what Maulfan was saying, this is no different to what we saw in the proto-pics only now without the proper photography staging and the fancy steelmill backdrops.

I agree its not one of HT's better headsculpts, but unless we were expecting tweaks, we knew it never was. I don't think it warrants so many changes of mind.

Still buying...well, as if there was a doubt - but still buying 2.... and maybe sorta forgetting to cancel the 3rd 'just in case' order I placed.:monkey3 Two would be for the Steel mill scenes, the 3rd would be for Cyberdyne.

I personally feel that this figure is just not that good enough to waste that kind of money on for this particular set up. If the sculpt on this figure looked more like Hamilton then maybe i would think its less nuts to own 2+ of this figure.

Im not sure why everyone is so suprised why some people backed out of their pre-order. The headsculpt looks nothing like Linda hamilton.

Hope HT does some more tweaking on the sculpt and hair before final production. Either way, I'm still keeping my order with SS.

Amazing stuff and this is the best Sarah along with the reg Sarah out there in the market period.

Wait another decade Freaks before you get another Hamilton. :lecture

Ur either a Terminator fan or you are dead.

Sideshow's website is still calling this limited. I have to wonder just how limited it is now. I have this on order and I'm debating on canceling it. Not sure how I'd display it. I have the regular Sarah.

Amazing stuff and this is the best Sarah along with the reg Sarah out there in the market period.

Wait another decade Freaks before you get another Hamilton. :lecture

Ur either a Terminator fan or you are dead.

Im sure with the sucess their having it will be another decade. The sculpt sucks period. The V1 sarah actually looks a lot like linda, But I dont know what the hell happened with V2.

Im sure with the sucess their having it will be another decade. The sculpt sucks period. The V1 sarah actually looks a lot like linda, But I dont know what the hell happened with V2.

Well I think that Buzzlight year looks like ____, so I guess we are even :panic: :wave

Back