Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally feel that this figure is just not that good enough to waste that kind of money on for this particular set up. If the sculpt on this figure looked more like Hamilton then maybe i would think its less nuts to own 2+ of this figure.

I can't deny you could be right.

This is how I found myself with 3 orders. I ordered 2 as soon as they first went up unexpectedly on Toys2. Then there was all the uncertainty about whether or not some big mistake had been made and that in reality there was no way anyone other than Sideshow would be guaranteed to get this figure. So in that context I ordered one from Sideshow aswell.

Now it seems this is figure has been much more abundantly produced than was originally planned, Toys2 has had it up many times over and other sites followed suit.

I guess if I was cancelling I'd cancel one of the Toys2 figures and just take the cancellation fee on the chin.

Can anyone think of a good Cyberdyne-based reason to have a 3rd T-sarah figure??

This is how I found myself with 3 orders. I ordered 2 as soon as they first went up unexpectedly on Toys2. Then there was all the uncertainty about whether or not some big mistake had been made and that in reality there was no way anyone other than Sideshow would be guaranteed to get this figure. So in that context I ordered one from Sideshow aswell.

Now it seems this is figure has been much more abundantly produced than was originally planned, Toys2 has had it up many times over and other sites followed suit.

I guess if I was cancelling I'd cancel one of the Toys2 figures and just take the cancellation fee on the chin.

Can anyone think of a good Cyberdyne-based reason to have a 3rd T-sarah figure??

If you get two, i say try and custom one of them to look sweaty and fix that hair, should look way better after that.

Oh that was always the plan. I think having a few strands hanging down in front of the face would theoretically look good and aid the likeness. Then maybe this will spur me on to grow my own hair back just to use up the hairgel I buy!

If you get two, i say try and custom one of them to look sweaty and fix that hair, should look way better after that.

I'm going to attempt that on one, if I succeed, I'll do it to both. Plan is, 1 will be Steel Mill Sarah, the other will be T-1000 with the boots and the base and all.

:doh

terminator2judgmentdayb.png

what about an insane asylum custom?

The hair does look too clean and straight, but still prefer the expression on this figure over the original. Neither is perfect, but I prefer this over the pony tail.

And that makes the T-1000 head just a nice bit of gravy. And my prediction on the loose price for his head is more like $100... at least that's what I sold my clean P1 mask for, and this is a better accessory IMO.

Gonna love this whole setup, the whole HT Terminator clan is gonna be sick!

So who besides Maul and myself are getting the whole setup? :rock

Gonna love this whole setup, the whole HT Terminator clan is gonna be sick!

So who besides Maul and myself are getting the whole setup? :rock

I have a T-800 on my shelf and the t-1000 as Sarah and t-1000 on order. I'll probably get the vanilla Sarah at one point too.

Back