Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75493066.jpg

Why? Maybe cause for the whole first half of the interview all i heard was... Fat... fat free diet, NOW WE KNOW BETTER cause we need to eat a little fat, cut body, work out, gym, exercise, good genetics, no fat, work hard.

Who knows...... maybe Linda ate the last cookie in the pantry.

Why? Maybe cause for the whole first half of the interview all i heard was... Fat... fat free diet, NOW WE KNOW BETTER cause we need to eat a little fat, cut body, work out, gym, exercise, good genetics, no fat, work hard.

:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl

Bombs and explosives have chemicals, moving parts. It doesn't work that way, but the T-1100 can form semi-solid shapes like donuts and pastry confections.

I'm going to hell:(

So maybe she got a clue? :dunno :lol

Let us not forget that this is the T-1000 and not Connor. With that being said, maybe a bit of artistic licence went into this as in it is supposed to look like a cross of both T-1000 and Connor. An example that supports this theory, would be the boots sticking to the floor. As i remember, this did not happen in the film while T-1000 was in Connor disguise. The expression also supports my feeling that this is suppose to represent an INBETWEEN morph of T-1000 and Connor not seen on screen. Make sense? Sound good? Because this is what i am telling myself, and it helps to "digest" this whole mess of a figure that for some reason i find intriguing.:rotfl

Let us not forget that this is the T-1000 and not Connor. With that being said, maybe a bit of artistic licence went into this as in it is supposed to look like a cross of both T-1000 and Connor. An example that supports this theory, would be the boots sticking to the floor. As i remember, this did not happen in the film while T-1000 was in Connor disguise. The expression also supports my feeling that this is suppose to represent an INBETWEEN morph of T-1000 and Connor not seen on screen. Make sense? Sound good? Because this is what i am telling myself, and it helps to "digest" this whole mess of a figure that for some reason i find intriguing.:rotfl

It's in the extended version.

*cough...apologist...cough* :nana::rotfl

toylion,
you missed my point entirely. but thats "ok".

@thenammagazine,
correct to a certain degree. haaa

Last edited:
toylion,
you missed my point entirely. but thats "ok".

@thenammagazine,
correct to a certain degree. haaa

I'm just teasing. :lol Honestly the only reason I'm considering this is it adds a new figure of "Sarah" to my display vs. the copycat HT version of Sideshow's. Donuthead is the icing on the cake. Though with Expendables and Resident Evil announced, I might cancel this in favor of not going broke. :lol

^clearly you can see that i am confused about the whole issue as well. i'm making up effing stories in my head to justify. haha.

Back