Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just teasing. :lol Honestly the only reason I'm considering this is it adds a new figure of "Sarah" to my display vs. the copycat HT version of Sideshow's. Donuthead is the icing on the cake. Though with Expendables and Resident Evil announced, I might cancel this in favor of not going broke. :lol

My reason also, a different Sarah. Just cancelled my original order because Viking Playground has it fro $135.99.

toylion,
you missed my point entirely. but thats "ok".

No, I got the point. Just didn't buy it :rotfl

I'm just teasing. :lol Honestly the only reason I'm considering this is it adds a new figure of "Sarah" to my display vs. the copycat HT version of Sideshow's. Donuthead is the icing on the cake. Though with Expendables and Resident Evil announced, I might cancel this in favor of not going broke. :lol

It really is the Sarah they should have done all along, or at least been the primary one and let the Sideshow redux be the variant.

My reason also, a different Sarah. Just cancelled my original order because Viking Playground has it fro $135.99.

No, I got the point. Just didn't buy it :rotfl

Cool, I see Viking Playground reduced their price from $199.99 to $135.99 for her. Thanks for the heads up. Just cancelled my SS pre-order and instead pre-ordered from Viking using my Viking Bucks for a discount price. And got lucky. I ordered the last one they had in stock.

75493066.jpg

I was there at this event in Milton Keynes (England). I remember this woman - everyone was commenting how ugly she was.

That's Linda and Cameron's daughter just in case anyone is curious.

HOT STUFF.

I was there at this event in Milton Keynes (England). I remember this woman - everyone was commenting how ugly she was.

That is pretty mean though, you think?.

I know if i was there to meet Linda, i would hold no disrespect to her or her company.

Actually, if i heard some other ugly jagged toothed English troll making fun, i would totally embarrass that person.

No wonder her daughter looks all pissed off, i would be too if i had a bunch of people talking ____ around me.

I think i deserve one of these for this post...

care-bear-myspace-glitter-graphic-9.gif

Last edited:
I think those dates are for the allotment of one or two shows.

Pretty sure the Sarah figures ES was opened up for export since even retailers have her up for preorder.

That isn't for SDCC. Sarah Connor was more limited in Tokyo compared with the Guardian. It looks like the same numbers will be released in Hong Kong. Sarah Connor is no longer an exclusive in North America.

So how limited is she as compared to a Blade or Leonidas or something? I'm not going to know until there are lots of in-hand pics if I want her or not.

I think those dates are for the allotment of one or two shows.

Pretty sure the Sarah figures ES was opened up for export since even retailers have her up for preorder.

Correct, those numbers were when it was a convention figure, now it's just a standard MMS release.

Back