Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I helped the Hot Toys reps, a couple very cute girls, and the Japanese branch rep do set up of their figures (the same ones just shown 3 days ago at Toycon) at the Sideshow booth.

This figure looks so much better in person. I was going to cancel her until I saw the actual figure. I'm keeping it now.

When I saw the Nick Cage Ghost Rider figure they brought, which comes with his motorcycle, I asked about the Moto-Terminator, and they said it's coming.

Today I helped the Hot Toys reps, a couple very cute girls, and the Japanese branch rep do set up of their figures (the same ones just shown 3 days ago at Toycon) at the Sideshow booth.

This figure looks so much better in person. I was going to cancel her until I saw the actual figure. I'm keeping it now.

When I saw the Nick Cage Ghost Rider figure they brought, which comes with his motorcycle, I asked about the Moto-Terminator, and they said it's coming.

Stop creepin on the reps Nathan....You perv you.

I didn't ask too many questions. Just that one. I was just honored that they let me help me pose some of the Iron Man figures, including the newest BD Mark IV. The prototype on display had metal parts, but the figure probably won't. It actually kept falling apart like most of the stuff there, almost all protos.

Supes is DC, so Sideshow can't distribute him, but I didn't see him at the DC Direct booth next to them either. I, too, am really waiting on that one.

You think we can get pictures from new figures besides the one ones you mentioned?, sorry for bother you.:)

You lucky SOB!! What is your involvement in this? How can I get. Job as fulfilling like that? :(

I'm one of Sideshow's painters now. I'll be enjoying SDCC for free all week thanks to Sideshow. Too bad parking is still expensive as hell.

You think we can get pictures from new figures besides the one ones you mentioned?, sorry for bother you.:)

I'm no longer there tonight. Besides, I forgot to bring my firewire for my camera and can't upload them to my laptop. I was planning of dropping all kinds of pics, too.

I'm one of Sideshow's painters now. I'll be enjoying SDCC for free all week thanks to Sideshow. Too bad parking is still expensive as hell.

Oh nice!! I guess HT and SS are indeed very close :). So guess you are in Tokyo right now then. The food is great if you know the right spots so those cute girls could be helpful argh how I envy you. Pics pics pics

If you'd seen them, you would have too.:lol Are you going to be at con? I'd like to meet you finally.

:lol Your probably right but only to get to those precious figs.:monkey3 Oh i wish i was going to be there this year but i will be at home wishing i was there. :gah: Glad to hear your going to be at the booth this year too. What a cool opportunity. Bring back some trade secrets from the guys you can share. :1-1:

Oh nice!! I guess HT and SS are indeed very close :). So guess you are in Tokyo right now then. The food is great if you know the right spots so those cute girls could be helpful argh how I envy you. Pics pics pics

The SDCC is in San Diego, Calif.

I had a chance to nab the golden ticket as well but its a bit difficult when you live so far away...Stupid Indiana:lol

Hot Toys is in China, so no Tokyo, and they came here to San Diego, so I'm in California. They came staight from Toycon 3 days ago. It's funny, too, cause lots of their display figures are the prototypes so they aren't meant to stay together like production pieces, and a lot of what's on display is being held together with putty. If you see pics of the Berzerker Pred at the show, you'll notice his should cannon is on with gray/blue putty to his shoulder.:) Is was a real pain to try to get cool poses out of them will they were coming apart, especially the new Iron Man figures.

Back