Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Your probably right but only to get to those precious figs.:monkey3 Oh i wish i was going to be there this year but i will be at home wishing i was there. :gah: Glad to hear your going to be at the booth this year too. What a cool opportunity. Bring back some trade secrets from the guys you can share. :1-1:

I've got some good ones. I'll email you after con. Remind me though.

It was a real trip to be helping Tom do glue repair and paint touch-up on the booth floor during setup this morning, not that that required any special tricks, just color matching with only few basic colors to mix.

I had a chance to nab the golden ticket as well but its a bit difficult when you live so far away...Stupid Indiana:lol

Holy crap! You live in Indiana?! I thought you were in Cali.

Like I said, I didn't ask too many questions. English wasn't their first language. I was very surprised she said the Moto was coming. Now that I think about it though, why didn't I try to get more info?:pow

I've got some good ones. I'll email you after con. Remind me though.

Holy crap! You live in Indiana?! I thought you were in Cali.

Yeah unfortunately or i would have been there in a heart beat. Ill send you some corn sometime :lol Ill shoot you a PM after the show. :peace

ap_20100722115322975.jpg

ap_20100722115339212.jpg

ap_20100722115352452.jpg

ap_20100722115407529.jpg

ap_20100722115309171.jpg

ap_20100722115252200.jpg

I think the sculpt looks ad much like Linda as the other HT Sarah, just need to futz the hair up and I really think this figure will rock.

I think she looks good. Glad I waited for this version. 4th pic down is that John? I wonder it that means a JC figure similar to the reveal of Royce with Predators?

That's a shot from the film - right when John stops and notices Sarah's 'gridfeet' from the Special Edition. I'm hoping we see some more T2 from HT at SDCC though - maybe the BD T-800?

Hot Toys is in China, so no Tokyo, and they came here to San Diego, so I'm in California. They came staight from Toycon 3 days ago. It's funny, too, cause lots of their display figures are the prototypes so they aren't meant to stay together like production pieces, and a lot of what's on display is being held together with putty. If you see pics of the Berzerker Pred at the show, you'll notice his should cannon is on with gray/blue putty to his shoulder.:) Is was a real pain to try to get cool poses out of them will they were coming apart, especially the new Iron Man figures.

Ooopsy. Was late and eyes and everything was shutting down :p
Then make sure you show them a good time for all of us....

Last edited:
I think the sculpt looks ad much like Linda as the other HT Sarah, just need to futz the hair up and I really think this figure will rock.

You seem to be the only one that thinks that. I wonder why that is. ¬_¬

Well I agree the likeness isn't great. We never had a chance to voice such opinions in time enough to effect a change though so the figure is what it is. Still wouldn't dream of passing on it though.

Back