Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all those bad jokes, you must have enough tomatoes to stay fed for a week. :lol

It's not a joke, the very essence of this hobby is panic.

But yes, I have quite a few tomatoes, among other vegetables. I have to eat them quickly before they rot.

The hair definitely needs alot of attention but other then that this will be a kickass figure. Hopefully we will see some more in hand pics soon.

Photos from Michael Crawford's SDCC coverage.

sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_17.jpg

sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_19.jpg

sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_20.jpg

It's about time somebody took great contrasting photos at these displays.

The amount of people that take embarrassingly washed out bleached photos is a disgrace when they go to these stalls!

Well in these environments I assume only a real DSRL is capable of takingbthese pictures and sone decent lenses too. Last time I went to a decent one locally Not many did lug around a large and heavy DSLR around. Most that shoot P&S will have problems taking these kind of shots even if the machine is capable

Watch it, that's how rumors get started.

"YO DAWG, I HEARD FROM SSC THAT THE BULLETS DON'T STICK WITH THE VEST ON!"

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

The bullets are magnetic, and have a good strong bond, but not enough to hold through the vest material and straps. The other magnets are under her skin as well.

The bullets are magnetic, and have a good strong bond, but not enough to hold through the vest material and straps. The other magnets are under her skin as well.

Yeah, that's what Nam suggested, thank you for letting us know (not that I was losing sleep over it :lol.....). You're killin it with all this info :rock

I thought since the hit should only go in 1 spot to be accurrate, they were just wrapping a belt around the figure waist with magnets on it rather than build them into the shirt or the body.

I thought since the hit should only go in 1 spot to be accurrate, they were just wrapping a belt around the figure waist with magnets on it rather than build them into the shirt or the body.

Maybe they thought someone might like to pose her with bullet shots topless :lol

When using the small figure stand formed with the 4 triangles, does it also have an holder so the figure can not tumble?

Back