Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

What impresses me most about the T-1000 sculpt is the hair is dead on as are his ears. The sculptor nailed Patricks funky ears.

To the left is ok, just slightly less, more like the shot posted a few pages posts back.

Its a good photo but like you always say, lighting and shade makes a big difference. The image (still) has alot of shade whereas the sculpt has perfect lighting. You need to capture that scene with your photo skills when you get it.

Hey did Sideshow mention how many they'll have of Sarah for preorder?

Its a good photo but like you always say, lighting and shade makes a big difference. The image (still) has alot of shade whereas the sculpt has perfect lighting. You need to capture that scene with your photo skills when you get it.

Hey did Sideshow mention how many they'll have of Sarah for preorder?

So what's your plan here? Sideshow will only ship FEDEX and customs will be hella expensive.

How does the Sideshow Non attendee work? I want to buy this figure and don't want my eyes gouged by ebay scammers.

now that we have this T1000 head, i really hope the official T1000 figure has a regular head, and one of these:
600px-T2StanWinstonT-1000shotgunhead.jpg

I think we will get that head, and that's part of why this head is with the Sarah, to find a way to put out all the different T-1000 heads without going over their 2 per figure they've been going with for releases.

So what's your plan here? Sideshow will only ship FEDEX and customs will be hella expensive.

Eric is my first plan (fingers crossed) After that i'll use my charm to persuade someone here to help me out. :wink1:

:lol

I think we will get that head, and that's part of why this head is with the Sarah, to find a way to put out all the different T-1000 heads without going over their 2 per figure they've been going with for releases.

But then they would be milking us like they did with the Joker to end with a DX. I don't want that, if youre gonna make one make it the best. Go all balls out to the wall, and never look back.

Still love the bust for having that head as the Exclusive.

42.jpg

Yes, let me know if he will be carrying any of the exclusives. From what I have seen he does get most of them. I will keep my figures crossed for you:wink1:

Don't get tempted by ordering from sideshow though, I ordered a Catalog for free and payed $13 customs on a $20 item. Do the math and think about how much Fedex would charge on a $150 dollar figure.:(

Eric is my first plan (fingers crossed) After that i'll use my charm to persuade someone here to help me out. :wink1:

:lol

Its possible if Eric gets this, it will be at a scalper price because he might have to order from Sideshow/HT just like us and not get a deal discount :wink1:

Its possible if Eric gets this, it will be at a scalper price because he might have to order from Sideshow/HT just like us and not get a deal discount :wink1:

Yea, I would expect it to be a bit higher, but not overthetop or Ebayish. Besides, as Canadian, I am already used to paying a bit more for any collectible.

Who is this Eric you guys speak of and does he sell to everyone. I ask cause I am interested.

Must be Toys2.net Eric. Hey if he can get it and I fail to get it via sideshow I'll happily pay his price even if it is high.

Thanks guys. I didn't know of this site.

So the T-1000 head is not really meant for the Sarah Connor figure, it's just a bonus head for when we get the actual T-1000 figure?

Clever Hot Toys, clever.

See what i mean though, here's an angle to see through the hole, but the left eye looks odd.

Here the left eye looks good but now you lose the effect of the blast.
Dang. You're right. Tell you what. If you get this figure, just shoot me a PM and I'll take this inferior piece of garbage head off your hands to off-set some of the cost of the Sarah figure. No no, no need to thank me. Just shoot me a PM when you get it in-hand :D

Back