Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just wondering if so many people hate this figure because of the rooted hair....lets face it boys toys dont usually have rooted hair, girls toys have rooted hair, Barbie and such. So perhaps its not so much a hated of the figure but a case of guys looking at it and thinking they dont want a barbie style doll rather than an action figure.

Of course this is the 5th figure they have done with rooted hair as far as i can tell,

Silk Spectre
x2 Bodies
Black Widow

In any event i like the figure so much and will buy it and am buying the normal version too.

So you would think the boys would have gotten over it by now and realised its for their added play value....next to be released is Sarah Connors Beauty Parlour...:)

I don't think it's as much the rooted hair itself, but the way it looks; and the likeness.

I just want T-1000 head!!!

me too. i've got no choice but to get this and hope to sell sarah and keep the t-1000 head. all the hong kong sellers that are selling sarah won't tell the t-1000 head separately, i've offered them all over $100 but no luck :(

I just think its a case of some people are unsure how to style the hair and some of the pictures are putting people off, its only synthetic hair it will take time to style properly and look good.

Dont worry we will get Malibu Sarahs Playhouse :p

Did Sideshow start billing anyone yet? I got an email that said August 6th but so far... I just need to make sure my credit card payment goes through first.

Did Sideshow start billing anyone yet? I got an email that said August 6th but so far... I just need to make sure my credit card payment goes through first.

PROCESSING BEGINS: August 9, 2010

Item name: T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise 1/6th scale Figure

Item #: 900993

Item price: $ 149.99

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on August 9, 2010. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

If they ship mine out today, I should have it for this weekend. Really eager to see what can be done with the hair, it's fun to have a bit of a challenge.

Got my Shipment Notification! :yess::yess::yess:

I've been playing around with my Predator dreads for years and I don't feel weird about it. :dunno

Ah, estimated delivery of the coming friday. I'll try to persuade myself that I won't have it till monday to avoid disappointment.

Back