Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang ... Toys2 can't be far behind! I wonder if he is getting through SS or direct
Hmm should I go buy a cheap barbie and practice styling the hair? :lol

Last edited:
Mine will be here tomorrow!!!
:rock!
mine too!:hi5:

Probably won't be trying hair products on this for some time. Maybe a little futzing but that's it. I'm nearing the end of my vacation and I have to get prepared for work. I'll take some crappy pics tomorrow.

If everyone remembers, back when t2 came out linda hamilton's sister played the t-1000 sarah connor for that scene. I believe hot toys used her head sculpt for the figure and that's why it doesn't look as much like linda. My 2 cents

Last edited:
That actually makes sense. I mean, even their prop heads weren't that convincing, so this isn't too hard to believe.

Yippee,,mine est delivery is the 13th :hi5:

friday-the-13th.jpg

If everyone remembers, back when t2 came out linda hamilton's sister played the t-1000 sarah connor for that scene. I believe hot toys used her head sculpt for the figure and that's why it doesn't look as much like linda. My 2 cents

That's exactly what I always thought about the sculpt.

I found this image, but it isn't very good, though.

Anyone have anything better?

n12895831221_752976_70071.jpg

A sister? No way. No one in this thread has ever heard of that.

Or Hot Toys just didn't do as good a job on the portrait as some of their other figures.

It's ok to say Hot Toys isn't perfect and can just slip up, no need to reach for any possible excuse why something's slightly off. No person or company is always 100% on the mark, they have hits and misses, Sarah is a bit of a miss for them compared to figures like the T-800 and Blade.

Mine just arrived!!!
My first impressions (I don't own regular Sarah, but have seen it upclose):

- Gear and clothing is amazing as usual!
- The melting-boots base is very cool!
- The wound-shots are a very nice detail, I think it has been already mentioned but they attach with a magnet...
- Sarah's head-sculpt is pretty amazing detail-wise, and the hair looks very nice... scars look very good, and all of the usual HT flair is here, at the same level as the Arnie head... except for the likeness... it's a complex expression, nicely done, but at certain angles it doesn't look like Hamilton at all... I think the original HS captures Hamilton better, but the sculpted hair looks weird on that one... I got an extra regular Sarah head, just in case...
- T-1000 damaged head looks AMAZING!!!
The detail is amazing!! Incredible paint job, and the wound looks great!!
Can't wait for the full figure!!!

Overall, a great figure, not the perfect Sarah, but close enough!!
Should look great with Arnie!
:rock!!

I had to cancel mine due to budget rebalancing. :(

I already have the molded hair version, but it would've been nice to have this new fig with the magnet "damage" parts, rooted hair, and extra T1000 head.

mines been on shipping soon for 2 days now and they haven't charged me yet. was hoping to get this for the weekend but now i'll have to wait til next week :(

Back