Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know if toys2 is one of the companies shipping yet?
:dunno:dunno:dunno

A sister? No way. No one in this thread has ever heard of that.
Linda Hamilton's twin sister, Leslie Hamilton Gearren was used as a double in scenes involving two "Sarah Connors" (i.e., when the T1000 was imitating her), and in a scene not in the theatrical release (but on the DVD) as a mirror image of Linda.

sarcasm...sarcasm :lol

Straight out of the box. First impression is that it's workable. I can see how futzing with the hair, with hair products or without, one could get a very good look. Those of you that are waiting on her will be pleased. If the hair bothered you from the onset then once you get her it's not going to change you mind. I'm really glad I added this figure to the T2 collection.
2j3hesh.jpg

2ymiqf6.jpg

15wf6sz.jpg

I think the hair just needs toned down in the ginger look thats throwing it off with some dye? or some heavily watered down acrylic... with most of the shine taken out possibly.

2j3hesh1.jpg

I'm eager to see how this hair takes to hair gel to shape it and style it. It's a bit too lustrous, but I don't care as much about the shine as the style, if I can get it hanging like in the movie, a little extra shine or color won't bother me much.

I'm eager to see how this hair takes to hair gel to shape it and style it. It's a bit too lustrous, but I don't care as much about the shine as the style, if I can get it hanging like in the movie, a little extra shine or color won't bother me much.

:lol:lol:lol I'm never going to get over laughing when I read posts regarding the styling of hair. You sound like Vidal Sassoon, Sean.:panic:

I remember reading that you had thoughts of cutting bangs (fringe) on her. Now with it inhand I can see that working. I'm not cutting or styling until I get more reference material. If anyone has a site that has a lot of images please post a link. I haven't been able to find many photo of this particular scene. I don't have the DVD to this one. VHS anyone?

Man, I can't wait for my PO of this figure at Viking to be fufilled. Looking at all these recent in-hand photos of her is really building up my anticipation for this figure.

toys2 may get shipment this week .........
I have been so busy lately and not much time posting but this and many more I still need!!!!

She is shedding. Hopefully this is something that will stop before she's bald. The only other figures I have with hair are the Mego KISS and those, unlike the actual members of KISS, never lost their hair.

Sow what do you think about the likeness now that you have it, JacktheRipper?

Has the fringe been cut?

Back