Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today! Here are a couple of pics.

sarah01.jpg

sarah02.jpg

Don't brush her hair so hard :rotfl
what brush I'm just doing it cowlick style.
Sow what do you think about the likeness now that you have it, JacktheRipper?

Has the fringe been cut?
Likeness isn't as good as the v1, but at certain angles and with the right hair style my barbie connor will look fine.
Oh, and she already has a sort of fringe cut.
you do know you need to revitalize her sculpt right? :lol
She's got cucumbers on her eye as I type.

The true challenge is going to make these nice glossy straight strands of hair to look slightly curly and at the same time frizzy messy dirty.

what brush I'm just doing it cowlick style.

Likeness isn't as good as the v1, but at certain angles and with the right hair style my barbie connor will look fine.
Oh, and she already has a sort of fringe cut.

She's got cucumbers on her eye as I type.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Where did you find 1/6 cucumbers?

as I was looking online this figure is really more sarah than t-1000. The t-1000 sarah limps around and has some bandages or a white shirt on her back.

EPIC :thud::thud::thud:

That IS what... I'm talking about, I'm mega excited for Friday :rock
thank you, ski
Jacktheripper, those pics are incredible, this is exactly the way I want mine to look
than you too, dance
I wonder why Hot Toys never posed it like that.
we'd then be complaining because we can't see the face.

at first sight I thought this figure had excellent potential. some figures shine right off the bat, others need some work. this figure is the latter. i'm going to bet we are going to see fantastic shots of this figure once it gets into the hands of talented folks on this board and others.

I have two daughters. You should have seen the look in their eyes when I asked if anyone of their barbies had cucumbers.:horror

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
They must be SOOO JEALOUS!!!! DADDY HAS A $200 Barbie!!!
haha that last picture looked good cause most of the hair covered her face :lol

we'd then be complaining because we can't see the face.

at first sight I thought this figure had excellent potential. some figures shine right off the bat, others need some work. this figure is the latter. i'm going to bet we are going to see fantastic shots of this figure once it gets into the hands of talented folks on this board and others.

They took 8 photos and one of them couldn't be it?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
They must be SOOO JEALOUS!!!! DADDY HAS A $200 Barbie!!!
haha that last picture looked good cause most of the hair covered her face :lol
:rotfl they don't how much my ____ cost:monkey3
actually the oldest wants my collection. the boy is too young to know dad collects dolls and other stuff, so we'll see what happens as he gets older. The middle girl gets freaked out by some of my stuff. If she's even in the mix she's definitely selling my ____.:gah:

Great pics, Jack the Ripper! ;)
The hair covering the face and position holding the weapon is hands-on!!
I'm sure to be very satisfied once I have Sarah in my hands.:)

Back