Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo. I remember when I was the ONLY one saying that these would be all over the place when they came out amongst the panic. Not saying I told you so or... aw hell that's exactly what I'm saying :D

but happ for it the figure is crap (with the missing original sarah parts its good) but the T-1000 head is too good to not have

i just bought the t-1000 head off ebay, it was all i wanted.
i have the 1st sarah already, i like her best for my collection,
i hate figures with life like hair, i only like figures with molded hair.

Sooooo. I remember when I was the ONLY one saying that these would be all over the place when they came out amongst the panic.

The panic was when she was supposed to be a 500 piece con exclusive, things changed once she was available everywhere and became a standard release.

Just got my Sarah and messed with the hair a little to get the rugged look she had in the movie. I have the advantage here of being a dude with long hair for most of my life. (and that's the GOOD long hair might I add:D) Here's what I have so far, what do you think? I'll take better quality pics later, just really eager to get these out right now :D

saraht.jpg

sarah1w.jpg

sarah2e.jpg

sarah3k.jpg

sarah4.jpg

And for those of you who thought messing the hair is gay, there's a huge difference between beauty make up and FX make up. This is all about rugging her up so she looks like she's been through war, if you wanted one from a shampoo commercial you actually won't need to do any mod to the hair at all :)

Last edited:
From the neck down, is this the same Sarah as the first? Mine should be here tomorrow.

It is the same figure other than the head. I love it, and those bullet hits will come in handy for the actual T-1000. I'll be able to give him appropriate exit wounds on his back in addition to the frontals when I want to display him bullet-riddled.

Thought so, thanks! And yea, I'm not displaying her as the 1000, so I'll def use those extra bullet wounds for him. I'll have to get him.

Still dunno about the 800 though, hopeful eventual battle damaged version, or would I rather this one....

Well I think you'd be safe in waiting for a BD T-800. Theres just no way Hot Toys would embark on a T2 line and leave him out, even, IMO, with their record of not making every obvious character from a license.

I can't imagine them not doing BD T-800, but naturally, where it's one of my most wanted 12" figures EVER, they're going to drag they're feet unveiling it and drive me nuts.

haha yeah BD T-800 is going to be ultimate DX and its going to be the last one allowing them to sell another wave or two of the existing T-800 which just deserves it
:borg:

I can't imagine them not doing BD T-800, but naturally, where it's one of my most wanted 12" figures EVER, they're going to drag they're feet unveiling it and drive me nuts.

It looks like Predators frenzy on Facebook at the moment, for a while. Even Iron man 2 is fading away.

I can't see this figure getting released until next year now...

It looks like Predators frenzy on Facebook at the moment, for a while. Even Iron man 2 is fading away.

I can't see this figure getting released until next year now...

I think it'll squeak out in between stuff, kind of like the rest of the T2 stuff, T2 hasn't been a main line for them, it's been in between the movies of this year like Predators and Iron Man 2. I think we'll see BD T-800 some time after T-1000 ships, and that'll probably wrap the T2 line and 2011 will be T1.

Well, I think in principal, the Endo for T1 and T2 is the same, maybe just slight improvements in technology to make it for T2. As far as HT figure, I dont' think about it because I have the first Endo and unless they overhaul it and make it more accurrate, I don't care if they do a new one, I'm really focused on the human characters because they're not out there, or not as nice as this.

they can always update the metallic paint.

I want some life like metallic shine on my figures like the Sideshow Endo stuff. It will happen someday, it will happen someday...

For another $150-$200, I don't care about just making the old sculpt more metallic, cool for people that have no Endo at all, but for me, I'm only interested in a new Endo if they get the proportions more true to the real thing.

Maybe I will just get this T-800 and get the NECA battle damaged 12"? Their standard 12" T-800 I thought was horrible, but this one looks good and it has light-up eyes.

Back