Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I said I was over the small heads but after watching the movie again, I really would like HT to make the heads bigger.
Spoiler Spoiler:
you can see just how much larger Berserker's noggin is and how much farther his mandibles stick out. Still watching the movie again also makes me want this figure that much more and that much quicker aswell:panic:

You know I said I was over the small heads but after watching the movie again, I really would like HT to make the heads bigger.
Spoiler Spoiler:
you can see just how much larger Berserker's noggin is and how much farther his mandibles stick out. Still watching the movie again also makes me want this figure that much more and that much quicker aswell:panic:

:goodpost::exactly: that's exactly how I felt after watching again as well. I don't too much have a problem with the head size, but I do hope the mandibles stick out more.

On another note though, Maybe b/c I'm just a fan of Predator, but not an expert on it, but I don't see the problem of the dreads being too short, as I remember ppl saying that they wanted the dreads to be longer? any ref photo's showing movie length to HT figure length of the dreads?

They are too short.. In the movie they flow down his back..

a0xmaf.jpg
Berserker-Predator-Collectible-Figure-4.jpg

MrBlack%20(10).jpg
Berserker-Predator-Hot-Toys-Preview-10.jpg

Although after looking at these they don't look INCREDIBLY bad..it's still off.

Awwhh I thought I had actually done something that people were like "Hey, this is a great comparison picture that can be used to show a lot more than just the jawbone."

Man, oh, man. I want this movie... wish the DVD came with as many cool features as the Blu-Ray (I have all the other Alien/Pred/AVP films on two-disc Collectors' Edition DVD), that way I could keep some consistency...
Even more so, I want this figure. Bigger head and longer dreads would be nice, but if it won't happen, it won't happen. As long as the dreads don't have the same problems that Guardian and Lost had, I'm good.

By the way, am I the only one who really liked the P2 dreads? They were thick and long like the AVP's, but hung down beautifully. Yet they haven't used 'em on any other Predator. Bummer.

Last edited:
Play.com are crap for actual dates.

They are also notoriously crap for packaging as well,they take the item out of its brown Hot Toys shipping carton and put it in a plastic bag (The same as you'd get clothes from Next catalogue or something like that) and then send them out so the posties can play football with them:gah::gah::gah:

Kindest regards
Tys

They are also notoriously crap for packaging as well,they take the item out of its brown Hot Toys shipping carton and put it in a plastic bag (The same as you'd get clothes from Next catalogue or something like that) and then send them out so the posties can play football with them:gah::gah::gah:

Kindest regards
Tys

Aye it made me cringe everytime i ordered from them. Now that their prices are just friggin ridiculous i dont touch em with a barge pole, unless they have something decent on sale that is.

I was only giving a release date. I knew i wasn't going to be true anyway, I pre-ordered mine for £130 on ebay including P&P...cheap as ____.

Back