Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The height thing shouldn't be a problem except for the following:

1. Hot Toys deliberately misled its customers with their promo pics. Their excuse about something like this being normal during production? That's lame. They know height is one of the major factor for people preordering this. Also, a head shorter IS NOT a slight discrepancy. We know they're not stupid, so why are they treating us as such?

2. Their asking price for this figure is wholly unjustified. This is the worst GOTCHA that I've ever seen, and it's very lamentable because it's from a company I used to respect a whole lot. I really hope some other company steps up and pisses on HT's territory. This is what happens when a company knows that they're the only game in town.

Sadly I have to agree. Not to mention for the price and lack of accessories, this thing should be at least 98% accurate or the price should be dropped.

I hope everyone of you that is complaining and going crazy, cancel their preorders and never order again. If you want to prove a point don't buy it but I have a feeling 90% of the people complaining still buy this.

The height reduction sucks but I can live with it, it actually makes him fit more into the regular predator line now.

I hope everyone of you that is complaining and going crazy, cancel their preorders and never order again. If you want to prove a point don't buy it but I have a feeling 90% of the people complaining still buy this.

The height reduction sucks but I can live with it, it actually makes him fit more into the regular predator line now.

I can't cancel mine since I've already fully paid for it. And, yeah, if HT doesn't reduce the price for Falconer, I won't get it. It's not worth it otherwise.

And, personally the reduced height actually makes it not fit the regular Preds :(

but that's the problem right there. they are not supposed to be like other REGULAR preds. :cuckoo:

HT should give us a rebate or something. What HT did royally sucks. It'll be a while before I trust or respect them again.

When the movie was announced people had a ____fit that the predators weren't identical to what we have seen, well now they can be happy.

The height isnt the problem for me. Actually him being shorter is technically more screen accurate. The problem is the headsculpt and size. The sculpt itself is very beautiful no doubt with pleny of intricate details and what not but it is only about 90% accurate. It's like the V1 Joker, it was a good and detailed sculpt overall and you can tell it's the Joker and you can tell it's supposed to be Heath Ledger but it still dosn't look right. The same is going on with Berserker. And given all the recent homeruns HT has been pumping out for the last 2 years, this figure is definately below their normal standards.

I still am really looking forward to this one even though he is quite a bit smaller, but I completely agree with what everyone is saying about false advertising. The original picture were put up as a selling point "look how much taller Berserker is than Classic predator." If Hot toys has any morals they would do a recall and correct the size as a lot of people pre-ordered the item because of then size.

The height isnt the problem for me. Actually him being shorter is technically more screen accurate. The problem is the headsculpt and size. The sculpt itself is very beautiful no doubt with pleny of intricate details and what not but it is only about 90% accurate. It's like the V1 Joker, it was a good and detailed sculpt overall and you can tell it's the Joker and you can tell it's supposed to be Heath Ledger but it still dosn't look right. The same is going on with Berserker. And given all the recent homeruns HT has been pumping out for the last 2 years, this figure is definately below their normal standards.

Its rare to find a figure thats more then 90% accurate:dunno ..even for hot toys.
and v1 joker is a poor example as he was about 5% accurate:slap

I understand those that are upset with this as they did show the pic of the height comparison and it was a selling point on the pre-orders.

I personally really like it and think it's an awesome looking Predator. If it was this height comparatively when they first put out the pre-orders, I would've still bought it then, so I'm still buying it now. However, I get where people people that don't want to buy it now and are angry with Hot Toys are coming from and respect their opinion on it.

know there is a doubt, I'll pay 260 euro because it is larger than the other predator hot toys, but now that the pictures were released by trade mdello the rate will be lowered? if you are to what?
Ascolta
Trascrizione fonetica
Dizionario - Visualizza dizionario dettagliatoavverbio0.better0.best0.rather

This is a ____ up for sure by hot toys ..but at the end of the day there good points far outweigh there bad ..this is a minor flaw in an overall fantastic track record, hot toys can't be beat right now and i'm willing to overlook what they have done when i look at all the awesome figs they have given us over the last few years.

Hot toys have us spoiled big time!

Its rare to find a figure thats more then 90% accurate:dunno ..even for hot toys.
and v1 joker is a poor example as he was about 5% accurate:slap

I would say HT more recent figures are around 95% accurate imho.
And I've seen a few repaints that made the V1 Joker look decent.

I hate to say this cause this is like comparing apples to oranges but considering NECA has a more accurate headsculpt for their 7" figure there is no excuse for HT not to.

Honestly ... the height is'nt a big problem for me and can handle it, because Berserker is more accurate now comparing him, with the film character but...there are some things that really pisses me off;

- The dreads are very short, and even the prototype had longer dreads :gah: THIS IS ACTUALLY MY BIGEST COMPLAINT What happened Ht?.. again lowering costs saving materials ?? :gah::gah:

- Accesories: 3 interchangeable wrist blades and a bloody skull do'nt deserve almost 200$ :slap (or more).. if they had added at least a "cool stand" like P1 or wolf predator..:gah:

- Ht could have solved the lack of articulation, improving the single pin knee joints,for example..not very difficult to do if you ask me :monkey2..

Back