Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pictures VALVOLINER posted look fantastic. Let's hope he looks good in-hand; the height thing is bad enough already.

^dont have to worry about the paint. the paint is topnotch, i think. those pics are put to high contrast, it wont be that colorful in hand.

I know those pics are high contrast (looked pretty cool actually :)), I'm just saying that like OMG's pics, they make the figure look pretty good. Wonder how long it'll be until they hit the States.

UNREAL.jpg

OMG they took off falconer and also change the real berserker with his young tinny brother

Is it just me or does the unmasked head look slightly larger? If it is and my eyes arn't playing tricks on me, my guess is HT shrunk the head aswell for the final product and the unmasked head on display was from the larger proto.

I guess when I look at the big picture, Berserker isn't any less accurate than HT's previous Preds which were never 100% accurate to begin with. I guess with all the home runs HT has made with their figures over the last few years aswell as this being my most highly anticipated figure since the HT Weskers, I was hoping this would end up being the perfect Pred. Still in the end, despite it's inaccuracies, it is a beautiful figure.

Last edited:
i dont think you'll have a hard time getting one if they're stll available for preorder, but if you can score one do it! even with all the whinning it'll probably sell out.
lol ok thanks. The whinning part was funny. I did my share of whinning and Im still getting it so thats why I asked.

Is it just me or does the unmasked head look slightly larger? If it is and my eyes arn't playing tricks on me, my guess is HT shrunk the head aswell for the final product and the unmasked head on display was from the larger proto.

You're right, HT shows the original proto HS at their display. No doubt

You're right, HT shows the original proto HS at their display. No doubt

If thats the case I'm sad HT didn't at least leave the headsculpt the same size as the proto. The larger head and bio on the proto would have looked much better on the smaller production body and I would have no qualms about getting this.

If thats the case I'm sad HT didn't at least leave the headsculpt the same size as the proto. The larger head and bio on the proto would have looked much better on the smaller production body and I would have no qualms about getting this.
Yeah that would have been a great idea.

I'm leaning towards cancelling this, I wish it was the big monster it was shown as being originally.

I ordered it via Sideshow, I'll wait a bit longer for more pics.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/udGRjkLjE0E?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/udGRjkLjE0E?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back