Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't be to hard to make the body taller. I'm not to sure what goes on in the moldig/casting process but I do know it's possible to cast somthing bigger and smaller using the same mold ( or so l've been told). Anywho I'm not holding mybreath for any changes or tweaks really.

You can shrink it but not make it bigger from the same mold.

theres no way they are changing anything, it wouldnt be fair to those that already recieved theres. Just accept it or dont buy it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HfOVINScGJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HfOVINScGJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:rock :rock :rock

Awesome :lol

What about:

00_the_berzerker.jpg

You are only hearing about it because it's peeps on the UK, China having this.... otherwise you probably wouldn't even know :D

You can shrink it but not make it bigger from the same mold.

I'm no expert so I wont argue except to say Berserker seems to come from the same mold as the taller proto so it is entirely possible (though highly unlikely) to release a bigger version. Like I said I don't expect any changes myself, we'll just have to wait till Feb to see. Personally I prefer the smaller body, if any changes are to be made it should be bigger head and bio and longer dreads.

Last edited:
theres no way they are changing anything, it wouldnt be fair to those that already recieved theres. Just accept it or dont buy it.

Lol I've excepted it and plan to buy it, BUT, in the small chance they make some improvements, I'm all for it. Reguardless it looks like I'llbe waiting till Feb for this which is fine as it will be a B-present for myself.

thats why i stick with my no exclusive= no $ for SS.............and the taxes part is a factor as well :monkey3

Back