Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If tweaks are being done I wonder if HT is tweaking Falconer too and if so will he get delayed also? Has there been any real confirmation that this has been pushed back till Feb? Has SS said anything.

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg

IMG_5680.jpg

IMG_5669.jpg

IMG_5797.jpg

No complaints at all here.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8xiosHJWOaQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8xiosHJWOaQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm buying :D

Nice review, I'm buying too. :yess:

What are HS. Refinements? And how much more expensive?

HS = head sculpt. The first batch of Connors had really less-than-stellar paint applications. They rectified it in subsequent batches, and those who got the first batch can send the HS back to HT for replacement.

HT doesn't increase the price for subsequent batches, even if they made refinements and retools such as in the DX-02 ones. It's the secandary market that jacks up the price (such as the 3rd batch of DX-02).

HS = head sculpt. The first batch of Connors had really less-than-stellar paint applications. They rectified it in subsequent batches, and those who got the first batch can send the HS back to HT for replacement.

HT doesn't increase the price for subsequent batches, even if they made refinements and retools such as in the DX-02 ones. It's the secandary market that jacks up the price (such as the 3rd batch of DX-02).
How does the secandary market jack up the price?

Er...by charging more? :D

Its just cos numbers are dwindling after a while so people will pay more for it.

I got bitten by Wolverine, $230 I think I paid :banghead

How does the secandary market jack up the price?

Supply and demand. For example, the 3rd batch of the DX-02 is the most sought-after, so some people would buy multiple to flip it later in the secondary market (most notoriously eBay) when stocks run out. However, HT, their official distributors and retailers would sell new batches for SRP (until supplies last). It's not uncommon to see some retailer flipping as well, though.

Supply and demand. For example, the 3rd batch of the DX-02 is the most sought-after, so some people would buy multiple to flip it later in the secondary market (most notoriously eBay) when stocks run out. However, HT, their official distributors and retailers would sell new batches for SRP (until supplies last). It's not uncommon to see some retailer flipping as well, though.
lol Alright thanks.

Does anyone know what happens when FedEx comes to drop your figure off and you arent home? Do they let someone else at the house sign or come back another day?

IF someone is at your house they will give it to that person , if noone is there , they will leave a reciept at your dood and either they will come the day after or you can call them and you can go pick it up

IF someone is at your house they will give it to that person , if noone is there , they will leave a reciept at your dood and either they will come the day after or you can call them and you can go pick it up
O ok thanks.

This predator is a bit expensive on ebay, why not have vendors selling in China, to my luck I found a store here in Brazil that will make me a nice price, and will receive the same time as the U.S. stores.

You can instruct them too leave it with a neighbour if you know you won't be around too right?

In other news I found one on Ebay thats actually cheaper than my PO and its in stock, only issue is that the seller only has 6 feedback...seems a little iffy....

I suppose rather than being an entry in the Yautja's Guinness book of world records as a giant he at least works as a more muscular Predator. He's the T1 arnie of the Predator race.

Back