Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is usually the time period from the first figure being released in a line till the last figure being released. Just curious to when (if) they release Tracker, Classic or Noland etc?

What is usually the time period from the first figure being released in a line till the last figure being released. Just curious to when (if) they release Tracker, Classic or Noland etc?

I remember Dutch, Billy and Predator being released pretty close to each other, it couldn't of been more than three months of that year (with those three figures that is).

but yet again they completely stopped after Billy, so I hope the long absence of the period doesn't mean they have halted on the another release. I really do hope to see more.

tumblr_l44ow7Gr5u1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

Sucks thats it wont be released til Feb, but for me I wasnt gonna be able to pick this guy up if he was released this year so maybe now Ill have a chance to get him. This would be my first Predator fig if I did.

I think the next most likely human would be Lawrence Fishburne, because he would have the Predator mask and fancy ray gun (and would make for Matrix kit-bash material that would move some sets). Sure, he didn't play as significant a role in that movie as Woman, but what does Hot Toys care about that?

I might get him from SSC as I've earned enough points for a free HT figure again.

All the statue buying gets my rewards points up in a hurry :rock

Back