Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys anyone here in australia got one yet????????????????????????????????????????????????????

im dying for it !!!

Yep.Just received it today. Should have Royce by the end of the week too :yess:

003-3.jpg

004-5.jpg

Looking at those pics I can't help but wish the berserkers bio was as massive as the P1's. Wrong for P1 but would have been better for berserker.

And by your logic, a disclaimer isn't a disclaimer. The specifications mean nothing. And the one photo of Berserker standing next to Classic Predator is the only thing that counts, regardless of the other 14 photos showing Berserker at the scale we got. And on top of that, you want us all to believe that it's all a marketing ploy by Hot Toys to lie and cheat us out of our money because we're stupid and have no will of our own. Even though you admit that the figure looks awesome as it is and you're still buying it. You put up a good argument, but you don't actually care if you're wrong or right, it's all about the fight you think you're having with me. Which you're not. :lol

See Blade3327's post below:

Me, I don't think it's a marketing ploy. HT is a business, but not a dirty business. My only beef with them is that they knew about this after the very first figure was finished and didn't do a thing to fix it or at least tell us before shipping the entire batch.

That's what I'm driving at. Hence, my reason for saying that 1) this is unusual for HT and 2) my speculation of what may have happened. They may not have planned to put a fast one on us from the start. But it is apparent that somewhere along the way they did. Main reason would be to cut costs, but as to the reason why they would is highly speculative. What's alarming is that they tried to get away with it.

And, yes, advertisements take precedent over specs but it's already apparent that you don't want to accept that and just to live in your own world, even if others already stated otherwise. You're still clinging on desperately to that disclaimer like a little child clinging on to his deflating balloon.

The figure is an eye-candy yes, but that doesn't mean that the underhanded tactic they used to contain the situation is warranted. That sends a bad message to companies.

You put up a good argument, but you don't actually care if you're wrong or right, it's all about the fight you think you're having with me. Which you're not. :lol

As for this, I unfortunately cannot say the same for you. Your arguments have more holes than a fisherman's net, and you just selectively pick whatever arguments that you can try to (vainly) spin, while ignoring other points that you can't spin. Also, you put too much importance on yourself. I actually tried to ignore your posts until you opened up the can of worms again. Which is precisely what I think of you: just a can of worms with no real worth even for just fish bait.

Looking at those pics I can't help but wish the berserkers bio was as massive as the P1's. Wrong for P1 but would have been better for berserker.

Yeah. I was actually a little shocked at just how massive P1's bio looks compared to Berserker. But the over-all awesomness of Berserker makes up for it.

Yep.Just received it today. Should have Royce by the end of the week too :yess:

003-3.jpg

004-5.jpg

Nice :) You've got a good collection there as well :) From what I heard, Royce is a good figure :) Passed up the chance on getting one for less that SRP for the Tumbler and Batpod :(

Nice :) You've got a good collection there as well :) From what I heard, Royce is a good figure :) Passed up the chance on getting one for less that SRP for the Tumbler and Batpod :(

Yeah the collection is growing ever so slowly. I have 8 HT figures now and it'll be 11 by the end of the week. 12 if War Machine ever comes out...lol

Couple more pics.

006-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

See Blade3327's post below:

That's what I'm driving at. Hence, my reason for saying that 1) this is unusual for HT and 2) my speculation of what may have happened. They may not have planned to put a fast one on us from the start. But it is apparent that somewhere along the way they did. Main reason would be to cut costs, but as to the reason why they would is highly speculative. What's alarming is that they tried to get away with it.

And, yes, advertisements take precedent over specs but it's already apparent that you don't want to accept that and just to live in your own world, even if others already stated otherwise. You're still clinging on desperately to that disclaimer like a little child clinging on to his deflating balloon.

The figure is an eye-candy yes, but that doesn't mean that the underhanded tactic they used to contain the situation is warranted. That sends a bad message to companies.

As for this, I unfortunately cannot say the same for you. Your arguments have more holes than a fisherman's net, and you just selectively pick whatever arguments that you can try to (vainly) spin, while ignoring other points that you can't spin. Also, you put too much importance on yourself. I actually tried to ignore your posts until you opened up the can of worms again. Which is precisely what I think of you: just a can of worms with no real worth even for just fish bait.

:lol But it's like I said to Blade...if you bothered to read the details, there wouldn't be any surprises for you. It's all there for you to see. 14" in their official specifications and there are 14 additional photos that showed the figure in the scale we got. The 'prototype shown, product may be slightly different' disclaimer is the icing on the cake. Everything you're saying is based on a fallacy and not fact.

:lol But it's like I said to Blade...if you bothered to read the details, there wouldn't be any surprises for you. It's all there for you to see. 14" in their official specifications and there are 14 additional photos that showed the figure in the scale we got. The 'prototype shown, product may be slightly different' disclaimer is the icing on the cake. Everything you're saying is based on a fallacy and not fact.

Oh wow. You still cling on to that flawed argument? This is so deja vu. Can't you at least provide us with a new argument? Honestly we're just running around in circles and it's getting tiresome. You don't put up any meaningful and well-thought-out arguments, and I'm sorry but it's really irritating. You hear but you don't listen and yet you gwak the same arguments over and over, like a parrot on LSD.

1. Protos are shown before specs were. And even if they let's say stated the size before the pics. Please, I implore you to enlighten us as to why HT will provide us with the advertisement that clearly showed the height difference? I mean, wouldn't that further solidify that HT falsely advertised their product?
2. Even the specs are approximations. Even P1 was stated to be 14" tall. So, is P1 14"?

Also, you still fail to consider that the protos were shown (again, like a broken record) in at least two events with the P1 in tow as well, and then protos of both the Falconer and Berserker were displayed in the ToyHunters store. Right now, they removed the Falconer prototype. Why? Because HT admits that they f___ed up on this one. These are all facts that you purposefully ignore whereas the only facts you consider are the disclaimer and specs (which are approximation in the first place). Advertising still takes precedence because that has a much more direct impact to the consumers.

No, really, I'm not joking. Your arguments are really not well thought-out.

@ Biojex:

I'm planning to :D My finances just got stuck up buying some upcoming figures, but photos of those masks are truly tempting! :D

Last edited:
:lol It's all approximation until the final figure is revealed... everyone knows that. I like the way you ignore the facts and try to pretend that what they say doesn't matter, but what you say does. Ever signed a legaly binding contract? If you bothered to read the details and look at the Backstage photo, there wouldn't be any drama. Anyway, I don't think you are buying the figure. I think you want to sit around whining about it and annoying other people that are buying and enjoying it. Despite everything that you claim about it and Hot Toys. :lol

:lol It's all approximation until the final figure is revealed... everyone knows that. I like the way you ignore the facts and try to pretend that what they say doesn't matter, but what you say does. Ever signed a legaly binding contract? If you bothered to read the details and look at the Backstage photo, there wouldn't be any drama. Anyway, I don't think you are buying the figure. I think you want to sit around whining about it and annoying other people that are buying and enjoying it. Despite everything that you claim about it and Hot Toys. :lol

Ummm no..... and judging by the comments posted on the Hot Toys Facebook page most people won't call what happened "approximate shrinkage."

It really is funny, if Hot Toys hadn't included that one picture there would be no arguments at all. They really shot themselves in the foot this time.

Unfortunately for you, yes I do. Contracts are a whole lot more different than advertisements, which I also know since my work is connected to marketing. Companies are careful with what they advertise, and while a disclaimer is legally binding, customer opinion is still given a lot more weight because no legal binding will ever be equal to customer relations. For example, if a class-action lawsuit is levied in this case, the disclaimer will not even be considered much by the jury. Why? Because what they showed the customers have more weight. Now, even if the disclaimer does put them at an advantage, they would rather just resort to an out-of-court settlement. Why? Because even if they win, their reputation gets tarnished. I know this is a very bleak and pessimistic (and over-the-top) example, and I know thing WON'T come to that. But it does tell you that what you show should be equal to what you say as far as advertisements go.

I don't ignore the facts, actually, they're always taken into consideration.

Now, you don't consider all facts, just those that you want to cling on to. In any case, our arguments do get tiresome, especially considering that none of your arguments have any ounce of merit. You can't even answer any of the questions levied against your points. you just keep repeating the "disclaimer card" when the going gets tough.

Back