Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaktwon, have you already bought that figure after so many self-repeats about its absolute magnificience??

if you have, could you please stop posting same photos again and again? it's annoying already.

Unfortunately for you, yes I do. Contracts are a whole lot more different than advertisements, which I also know since my work is connected to marketing. Companies are careful with what they advertise, and while a disclaimer is legally binding, customer opinion is still given a lot more weight because no legal binding will ever be equal to customer relations. For example, if a class-action lawsuit is levied in this case, the disclaimer will not even be considered much by the jury. Why? Because what they showed the customers have more weight. Now, even if the disclaimer does put them at an advantage, they would rather just resort to an out-of-court settlement. Why? Because even if they win, their reputation gets tarnished. I know this is a very bleak and pessimistic (and over-the-top) example, and I know thing WON'T come to that. But it does tell you that what you show should be equal to what you say as far as advertisements go.

I don't ignore the facts, actually, they're always taken into consideration.

Now, you don't consider all facts, just those that you want to cling on to. In any case, our arguments do get tiresome, especially considering that none of your arguments have any ounce of merit. You can't even answer any of the questions levied against your points. you just keep repeating the "disclaimer card" when the going gets tough.

Still ignoring the facts to bolster your argument, I see... Then you would be well aware that a single photo isn't the only thing to take into concideration when making a mature and rational decision. And you would also know what a legal disclaimer is.

Cheer up, Iampoch. I'll have him in a few day, so there is still a chance that I'll join the 'complainers' if the figure doesn't look right to me. :lol

It really is funny, if Hot Toys hadn't included that one picture there would be no arguments at all. They really shot themselves in the foot this time.

And not just the pictures. They displayed the actual prototypes in two events and in their official store in HK. That's why I really can't fathom why Reaktwon keeps using the "disclaimer" card.

This is also the reason why I think somewhere along the way, they needed to cut corners. What's worse, not only did they not update their customers but that they didn't adjust the price. Which means that they needed to maintain their projected profit margin.

Still ignoring the facts to bolster your argument, I see... Then you would be well aware that a single photo isn't the only thing to take into concideration when making a mature and rational decision. And you would also know what a legal disclaimer is.

Cheer up, Iampoch. I'll have him in a few day, so there is still a chance that I'll join the 'complainers' if the figure doesn't look right to me. :lol

Ah, yes, of course! Hence the reason why their actual display of the prototypes in events and in their store actually come into play! I wonder why you keep ignoring that? Also, legal disclaimers again has less weight when advertisements come into play, especially when it comes to customer relations. I'm part of a marketing department, so yeah, I know. When we advertise our products we darn well make sure that what we show in the ad is exactly what the customers get during negotiations.

Last edited:
Just because I'm bored here's a pic of proto Berserker and Falconer next to Classic/P1
IMG_9389.jpg

And here's one of Berserker next to Gort who from what I'm told is the same body as P1 (though I don't know for sure)
IMG_3820s.jpg

Anywho I have no prob with the shorter body we got but I see were iampoch is comming from.

mine is in my cityyyyyyy
ems delivery tomorrow or in a day
waiting is almost over

I believe the models shown at the fairs, etc. were the same size as the figure they released. Photos somewhere...

nope. they pulled out falconer's proto and replaced it with a cardboard box coz berzerker is midget size standing next to the proto.

I believe the models shown at the fairs, etc. were the same size as the figure they released. Photos somewhere...

:slap that's a new spin on your part. And no. Both were much taller. They even took out the Falconer from the ToyHunters display. And they won't even offer an apology if the protos they showed were just as tall as the final production. :lol:lol:lol

Oh man, Reaktwon, really. I'm trying hard not to laugh but your arguments are becoming more and more senseless. Read your statement again! Oh wow! You've reached a new low on that one.

I can see where he's coming from too, but I don't agree with it.

Well, yes I know that. As much as I don't agree with you. You go your way and I go mine. Let's agree to disagree. I honestly won't miss debating with you. It was funny at first, what with all of the very un-thought-out arguments. But then I realized that arguing with you is like having a debate with a special person. Even if you win, it wouldn't matter. And right now, I feel that laughing at your idiotic posts is like booing at the Special Olympics.

any more questions?

mulder.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/E2c32SvJf54?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/E2c32SvJf54?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:slap that's a new spin on your part. And no. Both were much taller. They even took out the Falconer from the ToyHunters display. And they won't even offer an apology if the protos they showed were just as tall as the final production. :lol:lol:lol

Oh man, Reaktwon, really. I'm trying hard not to laugh but your arguments are becoming more and more senseless. Read your statement again! Oh wow! You've reached a new low on that one.

Well, yes I know that. As much as I don't agree with you. You go your way and I go mine. Let's agree to disagree. I honestly won't miss debating with you. It was funny at first, what with all of the very un-thought-out arguments. But then I realized that arguing with you is like having a debate with a special person. Even if you win, it wouldn't matter. And right now, I feel that laughing at your idiotic posts is like booing at the Special Olympics.

I love the way your argument completely changes depending on the terrain you encounter. One minute you're on about the height, then the head sculpt, then you pulled the inaccuracy card out, Hot Toys are liars and cheats, then the revolutionary chant to up rise against the tyranny of it all. :lol The funny bravado you write with, as if the facts are all just mere formality to to reality of the situation. Which is not the case. The childish insults and attacks. No, I'll never agree with that nonsense. Just wait for the floods of post that will start coming in when the figure gets in more freaks hands. I'll bet that you and the rest of the people flooding this thread with negativity will be right in the thick of it countering everyone's joy, telling them just how wrong and foolish they are for doing so. It's anti Hot Toys BS as far as I'm concerned, nothing more. Killjoys! How strange... :lol

Last edited:
I've been tracking mine through EMS for a while now. It's said the same thing for 32 hours+

Is that normal? I hope it's not been lost :(

No offense to you Iampoch or Reaktwon but please...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_-8dytUtjlQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_-8dytUtjlQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

@ Biojex:

You're right :) In any case, his ignorance is no longer a wee bit amusing. I kinda feel sorry for the guy actually. I honestly hope he'll still be able to improve on his logic and reasoning.

I kinda lost track where the discussion was before he interjected, though. In any case, I might get mine at the end of November. IMHO, this figure wouldn't hold a candle to my P1. If I find that the articulation is inadequate and that their price hasn't been adjusted, I might as well not get Falconer.

No offense to you Iampoch or Reaktwon but please...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_-8dytUtjlQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_-8dytUtjlQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Warning! ... Take cover: my cute Microcebus begins to boil inside! hehe
:lol
:1-1:

Back