Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's such a nice day too. He looks relaxed and happy--nothing like some fresh country air and some dude's bloody skull and spine to take the edge off, lol.

100_0816.jpg

There looks to be some noticable colour difference between the mandible and the face, is that just the light?

Great pics though

Is there gonna be a 3rd wave of these? I have so many things I want to get next month but this is top priority so if need be they can wait but if there is indeed a 3rd wave, I may consider waiting as it would be easier for me.

feel sorry for me as he arrived but i cant open/see him until xmas day:gah: as its a pressy!pure unadultered torture:gah:unless i find it before:rotfl:monkey2 ps.does anyone know if osb have an in stock date for this pred?

OSB says they should have some in this week along with Warmachine. Ive not had my last layaway payment invoice yet for Berserker so it might be batches.

Yep.Just received it today. Should have Royce by the end of the week too :yess:

003-3.jpg

004-5.jpg

Hey Bro which company did you go through?? was it abc express??

im not sure if i should wait untill the shop here gets it or if i should buy it on ebay..

???????? help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dunno

There looks to be some noticable colour difference between the mandible and the face, is that just the light?
Great pics though

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!
100_0816.jpg

Legion, I think it may be the light. I'm not going to swear to it though. I know that my Mr. Black has a very nice transition from his face to the mandibles.
After looking at the pic more, it does look like there is some difference between the face and the top of the mandible

1e52964604c8.jpg

the upper pointer. looks like... broken?
several hours until i see it with my own eyes.

the upper pointer. looks like... broken?
several hours until i see it with my own eyes.[/QUOTE]

Lol how the hell did you notice that:lol

It's for the battery. :wink1:
no, i mean the strange surface that looks like sculpted to be broken. i checked some other photos, same there. strange design.

Lol how the hell did you notice that:lol
stupid postal man called me at 9:30 to say that he'll come around 14:00. i'm trying to fill the waiting :)

5ea26df09600.jpg

upd: just got it!!!

Last edited:
arrived:
7cc3f443176a.jpg

ashamed of how dull & ugly he is:
ab44dff0de8b.jpg

i put the jaw higher, trying to make it look less like Krusty from Simpsons.
0a70ba82f6db.jpg

ec83a87c3e70.jpg

c2b8f0f3df31.jpg

all in all: excellent new body idea, terrible realisation.
+ mindlessly small head and even smaller helmet, of course.

Back