Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another nice pic from Toy-world HK
source:
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28633&extra=page=1
20101118_a4635233d3c7dac5c606kGdGtI0GYC6e.jpg

I'm not feeling the small head....:wave
a151200be46a.jpg

narrow+short=small.

p.s. this photo shows what magnificient job was done about body paint & details. they really fit 100% when combined.

i still wonder why HT makes half of a figure on a god level - and another half with their eyes closed and with their hands chopped, using left leg to sculpt.

Last edited:
This figure looks great, the naysayers are hilarious.

I definitely not gonna feel your naysayer....:nana:

a151200be46a.jpg

narrow+short=small.

p.s. this photo shows what magnificient job was done about body paint & details. they really fit 100% when combined.

i still wonder why HT makes half of a figure on a god level - and another half with their eyes closed and with their hands chopped, using left leg to sculpt.

That's what I said.. booby trap......:lol

The first pic is spot on...

We'll need all the millimeters we can get since HT didn't give us the Berserker figure's main selling point (a.k.a. the reason why he's supposed to be expensive despite the crappy articulation and dearth of accessories).

In any case, I might mod mine by adding hot glue onto the boot pegs. That'll make him taller. However, P. made a good point that adding height might make a figure look skinnier since the proportions would be off.

Like I said again, obsession w/ the height. Really? Millimeters? You forget this guy has 10 times the better paint apps then the previous preds, all that detail in the body to me goes further then millimeters for height. They didn't hash up the same type of body and threw scales & different paint scheme on it, they gave him the bigger body, not taller, bigger body. Doesn't all that help in making it worth the value? I think it does.

Wow dude isn't that a bit of an over reaction? If I recall all they suggested was to google something like hot male model or something like that. Still either way it wasn't so bad that it warranted killing anyone.

I agree, this whole height thing is a little over the top.

:goodpost: exactly!!

crap not Reaktwon again with reposting same ten photos of those who got the figure.
do you still believe, agent mulder?

Like I said again, obsession w/ the height. Really? Millimeters? You forget this guy has 10 times the better paint apps then the previous preds, all that detail in the body to me goes further then millimeters for height. They didn't hash up the same type of body and threw scales & different paint scheme on it, they gave him the bigger body, not taller, bigger body. Doesn't all that help in making it worth the value? I think it does.

nope I didn't forget them. But their paint apps have indeed improved across all their other figures. Their asking price is too much for what they gave in the package. It's similarly priced to a DX already. So, naturally, despite being an eye-candy of a figure, I still feel that it's way overpriced. I don't like the new body's articulation either. I hope they don't use a similar body if ever they do make the "classic" version.

crap not Reaktwon again with reposting same ten photos of those who got the figure.
do you still believe, agent mulder?

Yeah. Either that or the disclaimer wildcard :D

You can really see how short he is and how small his head is in that photo... J/K :rotfl

A review by Milo:)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rrTX4Cz6Gjk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rrTX4Cz6Gjk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

QFT! :lecture Excellent review, I couldn't agree more.

We'll need all the millimeters we can get since HT didn't give us the Berserker figure's main selling point (a.k.a. the reason why he's supposed to be expensive despite the crappy articulation and dearth of accessories).

In any case, I might mod mine by adding hot glue onto the boot pegs. That'll make him taller. However, P. made a good point that adding height might make a figure look skinnier since the proportions would be off.
don't add length to legs! you'll make some predator photomodel %)

better use the V-Raptor belly mod.
pity that i cannot find his posts with photos and instructions, but what he did was adding some material between pelwis and abdomen, and here is what he got (i'll post his pictures):

f3358bc4bd5d.jpg

66cec3ddc738.jpg

you can ask him about what and how exactly he did, the nickname above is a link.

The Russians have invaded! :slap:panic:
yeah, we'll kill your men, rape your women and turn your elders into communists. start hiding!

Last edited:

pity that i cannot find his posts with photos and instructions, but what he did was adding some material between pelwis and abdomen, and here is what he got (i'll post his pictures):

f3358bc4bd5d.jpg

66cec3ddc738.jpg

you can ask him about what and how exactly he did, the nickname above is a link.

Thanks for this :) ahahah you're right :) A Predator supermodel isn't the way to go :D thanks for the tip :)

f3358bc4bd5d.jpg

66cec3ddc738.jpg

yeah, we'll kill your men, rape your women and turn your elders into communists. start hiding!

the belly and the neck washer mod works for the P1.
berzerker on the other hand has no torso joint...

Back