Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, if HT didn't make a midget P1 none of this would have happened...:monkey4

Fat head + midget body = $400+ shipped....:lol :yess:

1275905143_raging-midget.gif

:lol

the belly and the neck washer mod works for the P1.
berzerker on the other hand has no torso joint...
adding some material between pelwis and abdomen. not torso.
here:

c6ff6ba0e7b1.jpg

berserker has a usual joint there.

See, if HT didn't make a midget P1 none of this would have happened...:monkey4
you are right. if HT didn't finally understand that it made anime-body predators, they wouldn't try to bring proportions back to normal with P1. thus they would not think that that experiment was lame and needed resculpting the whole body.
i just hope that they will re-release P1 and P2 on new body.
it won't happen, but what a dream.

you are right. if HT didn't finally understand that it made anime-body predators, they wouldn't try to bring proportions back to normal with P1. thus they would not think that that experiment was lame and needed resculpting the whole body.
i just hope that they will re-release P1 and P2 on new body.
it won't happen, but what a dream.

???? :huh..

If they made a new classic pred version, it would probably be the same height of the Berserker no? I dont remember him looking that much taller the classic lookind pred in the film.

Depends on whether they want movie-verse accuracy or movie production accuracy. If the former, then the Classic should be much shorter. In any case, I doubt the Classic would use the same body as the Super Preds. Scales are different, etc.

Got mine in tonight, a bit apprehensive after seeing the pics here and all the comments about the reduced height, but in hand this is, IMO, the best Hot Toys Predator to date, they have continued with their tradition of improving over past figures.

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

Back